embarassed.gif
.  Powerful pictures.

The pictures of the kids receiving the flag got me
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
.  Powerful pictures.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

i still don't see pictures of the innocent afghan civilians wounded or killed........ why aint there pics of that? pretty one sided if u ask me.

shut up man..save that for another thread..

Seriously.
Great pics. Very powerful.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

i still don't see pictures of the innocent afghan civilians wounded or killed........ why aint there pics of that? pretty one sided if u ask me.

shut up man..save that for another thread..

Seriously.
Great pics. Very powerful.

Those funeral pics always get me feeling shook. RIP to everyone that died over there

Those funeral pics always get me feeling shook. RIP to everyone that died over there

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Yoda

Got me all teared up man. Poor baby.

Goodnight NT.

Yea but her daddy prob killed 20+ innocent kids over there himself

You mad dude's wife is in attendance?

There's a time and place for the argument of who is right and wrong. Paying homage to the fallen soldiers, despite your stance on the war, is neither the time or place.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Yoda

Got me all teared up man. Poor baby.

Goodnight NT.

Yea but her daddy prob killed 20+ innocent kids over there himself

You mad dude's wife is in attendance?

There's a time and place for the argument of who is right and wrong. Paying homage to the fallen soldiers, despite your stance on the war, is neither the time or place.

I don't agree with the war either but have some respect.

I don't agree with the war either but have some respect.

I tend to forget that our troops are dying over there and how it affects their families back home.
I can't wait until all of this is over, but even then that will not stop the killings.
Once the troops are pulled out plenty of other Afghani (is that right?) people will continue being killed.
C'est la vie I guess but it's still hard to think about.
"For dust you are and to dust you will return."

I tend to forget that our troops are dying over there and how it affects their families back home.
I can't wait until all of this is over, but even then that will not stop the killings.
Once the troops are pulled out plenty of other Afghani (is that right?) people will continue being killed.
C'est la vie I guess but it's still hard to think about.
"For dust you are and to dust you will return."

Back
Top Bottom