Stunning HQ pictures from Afghanistan

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

a15_23758979.jpg

My new desktop pic
this pic says it all. Look at the planets, stars and galaxies and their infinite beauty......and then look at this bs war. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

a15_23758979.jpg

My new desktop pic
this pic says it all. Look at the planets, stars and galaxies and their infinite beauty......and then look at this bs war. 
tired.gif

i still don't see pictures of the innocent afghan civilians wounded orkilled........ why aint there pics of that? pretty one sided if u askme.
Wow your a !!!#. This isn't Propaganda. This isn't trying to sway anyones opinion in any way.

i still don't see pictures of the innocent afghan civilians wounded orkilled........ why aint there pics of that? pretty one sided if u askme.
Wow your a !!!#. This isn't Propaganda. This isn't trying to sway anyones opinion in any way.

to the guy with the negative first post: war is ugly. It sucks, but it's the truth. Once war has been initiated, lot's of bad things have to happen for an ultimate good.

to the guy with the negative first post: war is ugly. It sucks, but it's the truth. Once war has been initiated, lot's of bad things have to happen for an ultimate good.

Being a former marine I speak from the heart. OIF II vet.

Anyone who enlist as of now is an idiot. We are fighting people who won't quit or backdown. We are enriching the military industrial complex with our mind body and souls for the wrong reasons. Those innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq don't deserve to be shot at bombed daily by American troops with no common sense. I know the mind of a troop. They brainwash you to believe the real enemy is the raghead or Haji. It's sad that people get angry when freedom fighters are defending their land from western oppressors of the NWO. You think they don't know who they're really fighting? "Get into the mind of a don/ get lifted my bithday's on Christmas I'm naturally gifted/"

Being a former marine I speak from the heart. OIF II vet.

Anyone who enlist as of now is an idiot. We are fighting people who won't quit or backdown. We are enriching the military industrial complex with our mind body and souls for the wrong reasons. Those innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq don't deserve to be shot at bombed daily by American troops with no common sense. I know the mind of a troop. They brainwash you to believe the real enemy is the raghead or Haji. It's sad that people get angry when freedom fighters are defending their land from western oppressors of the NWO. You think they don't know who they're really fighting? "Get into the mind of a don/ get lifted my bithday's on Christmas I'm naturally gifted/"

I'm wondering why on earth somebody would be snapping pictures while there is an exchange of fire, while bombs are going off around them, and why US soliders are being ambushed. WTH is wrong with these people?

And how the hell are they getting up close pictures of the Taliban? The people we're fighting against....

Some pretty crazy pictures but they raise a lot of questions for me. I doubt if I'm a US soldier exchanging fire with people trying to kill me and my squad I'd want some photographer in my face snapping pictures like it's a photo shoot. It's a war and lives are at stake.....there shouldn't be any pictures being taken...

I'm wondering why on earth somebody would be snapping pictures while there is an exchange of fire, while bombs are going off around them, and why US soliders are being ambushed. WTH is wrong with these people?

And how the hell are they getting up close pictures of the Taliban? The people we're fighting against....

Some pretty crazy pictures but they raise a lot of questions for me. I doubt if I'm a US soldier exchanging fire with people trying to kill me and my squad I'd want some photographer in my face snapping pictures like it's a photo shoot. It's a war and lives are at stake.....there shouldn't be any pictures being taken...

Awesome pics....Not really cause of the meaning behind the photos but capturing the moments is awesome.

Awesome pics....Not really cause of the meaning behind the photos but capturing the moments is awesome.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

How old are you??

You've never ever in your life ever seen photos of WAR?  They're photojournalists who do this for a living...They follow soldiers and being MEDIA are granted access by the enemy sometimes because they too want the press and their pictures taken.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

How old are you??

You've never ever in your life ever seen photos of WAR?  They're photojournalists who do this for a living...They follow soldiers and being MEDIA are granted access by the enemy sometimes because they too want the press and their pictures taken.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Yoda

Got me all teared up man. Poor baby.

Goodnight NT.

Yea but her daddy prob killed 20+ innocent kids over there himself

Regardless of what her father may or may not have done, that little girl will never really know who her father was because of this pointless war. That's sad man.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Yoda

Got me all teared up man. Poor baby.

Goodnight NT.

Yea but her daddy prob killed 20+ innocent kids over there himself

Regardless of what her father may or may not have done, that little girl will never really know who her father was because of this pointless war. That's sad man.

Back
Top Bottom