Stupid things eBayer's say...

I'm sure anyone who has been on eBay for any amount of time has experienced this.  I really believe some of the dumbest, most moronic people I've ever come in contact with stay asking stupid questions on there.

Some of my favorites..

"How much is shipping?"  Umm..well it's probably the same damn price it is for everyone else since it's a flat shipping fee

"wats dat white box on the frnT & back of your shirt?" Do you mean the piece of paper with my user name on it?  SMH

"it's size 9.5 or size 8?can u show me size 8 picture" It's a women's size 9.5, men's size 8, as the title states.. WOW

And the classic, "I've had a death in the family, sorry I can't pay right now..."

Oh, and almost forgot, the most common response I get from 25% of auction winners...no response at all.  

And oh yeah, I got my money back, but I received a hilarious pair of fakes the other day from someone trying to run a scam.  Computer pictures printed out as wrapping paper.  lol

Come on, I know some of you all have some funny eBay stories...leggo

Posted a pair of Cough Drop Foams for 200 shipped.
A girl messaged me (assuming it's a girl. Her name was xstrawberrykissesx or some %!%# like that) and asked if I would do 150 shipped. I said no. Messaged me again a week later and asked if I would do 120 shipped...
indifferent.gif

My best one is when I sold a pair of pants and the guy complained that when he opened the package there was only one - I guess describing them as a pair of pants confused him.

Originally Posted by kdawg

My best one is when I sold a pair of pants and the guy complained that when he opened the package there was only one - I guess describing them as a pair of pants confused him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
now thats funny

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

A girl messaged me (assuming it's a girl. Her name was xstrawberrykissesx or some %!%# like that) and asked if I would do 150 shipped. I said no. Messaged me again a week later and asked if I would do 120 shipped...
indifferent.gif

$200 for some cough drops? 
eek.gif

Picked up 3 pairs over the summer all for less than 90.

Had someone make a "buy it now" offer of less than the current auction price
he was upset I didn't reply.

I HATE when buyers win more than 1 listing............... and then ask if I combine shipping.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

indifferent.gif

$200 for some cough drops? 
eek.gif

Picked up 3 pairs over the summer all for less than 90.

Eh, they were sold eventually.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I HATE when buyers win more than 1 listing............... and then ask if I combine shipping.

i hate sellers like you who think you cant........ especially since your ALREADY overcharging for shipping ...how the hell is shipping on a polo shirt $10 FOH

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i hate sellers like you who think you cant........ especially since your ALREADY overcharging for shipping ...how the hell is shipping on a polo shirt $10 FOH
if you won something and I said, sorry, I can't sell it, it sold for too cheap.
you'd whine "but Ebay is a legally binding contract"

but you should have read the shipping price before you bid all willy nilly and try to get discounts after the fact

it goes both ways

I don't even get the complaint, we all hate Ebays fees.

if you see something that says $1 + $199 shipping you'd complain more than something that was $199 +$1 shipping

as if there was a difference, the only thing you should be concerned with is if you're willing to pay the total 
laugh.gif

you'd whine "but Ebay is a legally binding contract"

but you should have read the shipping price before you bid all willy nilly and try to get discounts after the fact

it goes both ways

I don't even get the complaint, we all hate Ebays fees.

if you see something that says $1 + $199 shipping you'd complain more than something that was $199 +$1 shipping

as if there was a difference, the only thing you should be concerned with is if you're willing to pay the total 
laugh.gif

nah fam ...not at all if im buying shoes & the shipping is anywhere above $15 im questioning it especially since clowns add dollars to the shipping to get more money & end up shipping parcel post
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.... same goes with my 1st example if your using "flat rate" why is shipping on a shirt $10??? because your being petty & trying to get $5 more in your pocket/toward fees that you the seller should be paying... so if i win 2 or more shirts from the same seller im not adding $10 per shirt you can jump off a bridge use the damn flat rate box & ship my $$@$ petty mfs

wasnt there a guy that sold a fellow NTer some dunks on eBay for a really low price and lied to the buyer because he didnt wanna lose?

anyway, you gotta love the Ebayers who sell sneakers claiming its legit or their money back when the shoes are clearly fakes.

hate people like you. if your gonna screw people over just put a bin price 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

wasnt there a guy that sold a fellow NTer some dunks on eBay for a really low price and lied to the buyer because he didnt wanna lose?

anyway, you gotta love the Ebayers who sell sneakers claiming its legit or their money back when the shoes are clearly fakes.
i think they were new balance and he said that his basement burned down

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

hate people like you. if your gonna screw people over just put a bin price 
indifferent.gif
I have never, and will never do that 
alien.gif

that's just an example of how people say things they don't believe. 

if I put it on Ebay with no reserve, I know what I'm in for

Sold a pair of shoes with extra tags in the listing. Like how people add supreme, sb, and lebron tags to get more views.
Dude got the shoes and said hey, I thought you said these were "______"
Even though the picture showed exactly what he was getting, he ended up giving me my first negative feedback score after 250+ positives I believe
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Jordan Novice wrote:
I think these "buyers" do it on purpose, hoping that once they win, they can talk you down for a partial refund if they complain about made up stuff.
or that it could increase their chances for a chargeback.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Sold a pair of shoes with extra tags in the listing. Like how people add supreme, sb, and lebron tags to get more views.
Even though the picture showed exactly what he was getting, he ended up giving me my first negative feedback score after 250+ positives I believe
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Good. I hate you false tagging !##$*#. If I'm looking for a pair of Kobe's, I don't want some boo boo %*$ lebrons to pop up.

mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Good. I hate you false tagging !##$*#. If I'm looking for a pair of Kobe's, I don't want some boo boo %*$ lebrons to pop up.

exactly im looking for a pair of banned 1's & everything but those come up
30t6p3b.gif
fusions, dmp 1's etc

had a guy bid on my Dave whites then told me "sorry my son bidded on these and he cant wear them to school"

I sold a pair of shoes a week ago and dude hit me with the "Na my cousin bids on stuff on my account" after I asked if he was gonna pay
laugh.gif

that's the 2nd time I got a non-payer in the past month. other guy didn't even respond
30t6p3b.gif

when sellers say if fake x10 your money back ,but then they put no returns 

mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

THIS.

Yesterday I asked a seller to do a transaction off ebay for cheaper and whatever we agreed, they sent me the invoice and I paid. An hour later they refunded me the money saying they have decided to change there mind and not sell it to me. The reposted on ebay again but this time for more money!

Back
Top Bottom