STUSSY DC x COMMONWEALTH INAUGURATION EVENT + TEE (PICS) *UPDATED* VIMBY FOOTAGE ADDED.

historicflyer-1.jpg

ACT LIKE YOU KNOW!!!

ALL I GOTTA SAY IS BE EARLY AND THE TEES ARE VERY VERY LIMITED!!!

Probably won't be able to swing through with folks in town, but sounds like it's going to be a good look.

Man,

If it was just me and wife, cool.

But, having a little one that literally runs to the door when they hear the truck pull up, that's priceless right now.

For me to miss that, I gotta be making some money or have some money invested to flip.

Just my life right now. I quit the road.

^^^ I know this is coming out of left field but I also enjoy taking a few pictures, still learning but have a few images I think are worthy. Anyways I beinterested in a shoot off as well only if you (Ian) can gather up some of those models you enjoy taking pictures with. :-D

damn diddy cornering the market....

next circoc flavored condoms.....for those that really dont know wwen to say when!!!

yall seen the comercial

I just want a shirt, but the influx of inauguration bammas that week will most likely keep me away.

^nah brotha you thinking all wrong. This event should make you more inclined to come out and celebrate!
grin.gif

...bammas dont even wanna come out and just take part of an event anymore...sheesh! everybody is a damn "photographer"

DSLR CAMERAS AND BELOW BANNED!
laugh.gif
(unless you own a LEICA)

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Before approving your entry, we need to see some work. lol

I usually don't post on the weekend but I wanted to share a few shots, you be the judge and tell me if I can enter the "shoot off"
roll.gif

A random from the iPhoto
fcd25d7e3fddc75a8365f05bd922b8bc3a9b5b6.jpg

A favorite (of course some PP done to it and the quality has definitely been degraded in order to keep the file size tominimum and uploadable to NT)
0fb2596e54de57968d55dca4ac4f26d7f3a8e2c.png

A NYC Joint
1902515e12da175a827543a5cd16a0c43302364.jpg

AND A Recent joint (from PR during the last week of Dec. 08)
15515defd1738a56a89d1156deb8998c60843ce.jpg

Originally Posted by shuman15

^nah brotha you thinking all wrong. This event should make you more inclined to come out and celebrate!
grin.gif

...bammas dont even wanna come out and just take part of an event anymore...sheesh! everybody is a damn "photographer"

DSLR CAMERAS AND BELOW BANNED!
laugh.gif
(unless you own a LEICA)
I know I ain't a photographer, this is just one of the couple of hobbies I've picked up. I know I'm still learning and taking mytime, matter fact shots posted above were all done with a P&S (one of the P&S I have is more advance, with even RAW capabilities) but I know I'mnot even at the level to step up to a DSLR for now (although that D90 is looking really tempting but I'm taking my time). At the end of the day Ipersonally don't think the hardware has as much to do with it as more the composition, lighting, and other variables. Feel free to C&C (via thethread or PM)

Someone will show up with a Panasonic Lumix and tell you it has a Leica lens in it!
laugh.gif

AND Not to Jack the thread, lets not forget what the point of the thread is...

historicflyer-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom