STUSSY DC x COMMONWEALTH INAUGURATION EVENT + TEE (PICS) *UPDATED* VIMBY FOOTAGE ADDED.

21+
nerd.gif

Someone will show up with a Panasonic Lumix and tell you it has a Leica lens in it!
laugh.gif

funny you say that but until you have done the comparison, you'll find that Pani with Leica lens (Lumix) work just as good. Ive tested theC-Lux 3 as well as the D-Lux 4 then compared it to the DMC-LX3 as well as what I have now, the DMC-TZ50 (even the G9) and the camparison is arguably eqaul. Read around, most will say they are both the same cameras, and Leica is like the Louis Vuitton of cameras. The qaulity is great but definately not the best(Lens wise maybe) most tend to gravitate towards Leica for more nostolgic or fashionable aspect. Thats just what I gathered on my search for a great P&Scause I had my heart set on a D-Lux 4 till I found the Lumix. Its a status thing...

I personally hate big bulky cameras, if they cant fit into a pocket, ion want it!

a shoot off you say?!?! well i might have to join in...considering my coverage of the mixtape about nothing release...10 paces and turn!

thats actually a good choice, I know someone who uses that heavy and has good results. I got my Lumix for pretty low and the fact that it captures a 28mmframe, captures movies in HD qaulity, the Leica DC lens, and has WiFi capability...couldnt pass that up and for the price I paid. Even cheaper then theCanon...

at the end of the day, its all about whos behind the lens imo...

Anyone know how to remove adds off a back of a shirt?

I don't think you can "goo-gone" a t...

I just don't wear ts with stuff on the back of them.

RELEASING 1/17/08

STUSSY x NEXUS7 x NAS TEE (JAPAN EXCLUSIVE)

nas.jpg

VERY VERY VERY LIMITED!!!! DONT SLEEP!!!

Back
Top Bottom