Stussy x Neighborhood x Nike Boneyard Blazer

In the most comprehensive look to date, visuals into the Nike Blazer designed exclusively for the upcoming Stussy x Neighborhood Boneyards Collection have been revealed. For the Blazer, itsbeginnings as a basketball performance model to its adoption by the skate community, a special aesthetic transformation was needed for it to fully capture theessence of the Boneyards Collection theme. With highlight colors reminiscent of the original Air Jordan I with red, blue and white, these colors revolve arounda central dark theme of black. The Stussy x Neighborhood x Nike Boneyards Collection Blazer will hit a handful of Nike Tier 0 accounts and Stussy ChapterStores on Saturday, June 21st.

Source: Beinghunted, Hypebeast

I'm liking those blue ones. Thanks for the pics, but Tier 0 release = no chance for me.

Colors look good, but that pattern is a little different, possibly could get those blue ones
Tier-0 = sales because of the fact, anyway these shouldn't be too difficult to pick up

Nice, we have a tier 0 and Stussy Chaper shop here, lol.

Too bad they not gonna be copped. Much rather have the DQMs

sick.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

btw, where is a tier 0 account in L.A.? Undefeated?

Yeah, Undefeated is a tier 0 but they may not even get the shoes since Stussy is next door.

i just realized these drop same day as the package. damn.
any1 know if Stussy DC is getting these.

Back
Top Bottom