Stussy x Neighborhood x Nike Boneyard Blazer

L7OSER : yes stussy dc will be getting these along with the terminators and the rest of the neighborhood collection.

all 3 of them are NASTY!!!!
happy.gif

Don't know what's up with all the hate on these. Maybe I'm just a sucker for black/blue colorways. But with a sales tag of $150 and an hour trip toa tier 0 store may not be worth it.

They are very nice in the flesh and comfy too which is weird for a Blazer 73, as most of them I have hurt my feet.

ru9n6c.jpg
1ovbkl.jpg

Originally Posted by airrift72

They are very nice in the flesh and comfy too which is weird for a Blazer 73, as most of them I have hurt my feet.

ru9n6c.jpg
1ovbkl.jpg

Damn son, those cankles got me dying over here
roll.gif
. Got ankle meatpouring out the top and sides of those kicks...

Anyway these shoes are straight basura. My brown/green Stussy World Tour Dunks crap all over these.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Originally Posted by airrift72

ru9n6c.jpg
1ovbkl.jpg

Damn son, those cankles got me dying over here
roll.gif
. Got ankle meat pouring out the top and sides of those kicks...

Anyway these shoes are straight basura. My brown/green Stussy World Tour Dunks crap all over these.

laugh.gif
You would have swollen ankles after working 12 hours on your feetwithout a break, trust me!

i saw someone else's pics of the black/blue and they were way more beautiful looking than in these pics. and the white/black look like they should be crazyin person.

Terminators are pictured on ISS, not feeling them as much as the Blazers, but they have some nice details.

Back
Top Bottom