Subway Removing Shoe Rubber Chemical From Bread

Does this make you want to eat clean?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought their bread was just forever stale probably all kinds of other ****** **** goin on with their ingredients too.

Azodicarbonamide is used as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent and improving agent. It reacts with moist flour as an oxidizing agent.[2] The main reaction product is biurea,[3] a derivative of urea, which is stable during baking. Secondary reaction products include semicarbazide[4] and ethyl carbamate.[5] The United States permits the use of azodicarbonamide at levels up to 45 ppm.[6] In Australia[citation needed] the use of azodicarbonamide as a food additive is banned. In Singapore, use is punishable by up to 15 years in prison and a fine of $450,000[citation needed].

So its not really bad for you in use of flour but its not exactly good for you.

Publix subs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
6971300426_c758b2d406_o.gif

http://publixsubs.tumblr.com/

tumblr_mgl59rNOUU1ql50mdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_moylyclxmB1rddueso1_1280.jpg

The Subways where I live go out of their way to hire the nastiest looking people to be the sandwich makers, which makes you feel even more uneasy about it since half of them are already in gas stations. It's a dude in OKC with herpes lips who is always talking, breathing, and sometimes spitting on the sandwich. I felt like such a jerk but I told him never mind, I literally saw the herpe spit land on the bread.

The Subways where I live go out of their way to hire the nastiest looking people to be the sandwich makers, which makes you feel even more uneasy about it since half of them are already in gas stations. It's a dude in OKC with herpes lips who is always talking, breathing, and sometimes spitting on the sandwich. I felt like such a jerk but I told him never mind, I literally saw the herpe spit land on the bread.
that post to avy ratio kills me everytime

i would still eat there rubber or no rubber in the bread. i gives no dambs, subway subs are delicious.

Dat'z Nasty indeed.

Stopped eating Subway once I got hipped to Penn Station, sandwiches are way better not to mention the lemonade and fresh cut fries :smokin

Subway is the most fake healthy place out. Their marketing really works great though.

Back
Top Bottom