Subway Removing Shoe Rubber Chemical From Bread

Does this make you want to eat clean?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
chicken bacon ranch on herbs and cheese bread or jalapeño cheddar. even flatbread sometimes. monterey cheddar, provolone, lettuce, tomato, light mayo, chipotle southwest and ranch >

If feel sorry for you middle America dudes who have no other options to choose from besides chain restaurants.

I can't remember the last time I ate subway

Last edited:
If feel sorry for you middle America dudes who have no other options to choose from besides chain restaurants.

I can't remember the last time I ate subway

States like California are so lucky. They have organic food trucks and access to great food sources all of the time.

Quiznos >>> Subway
Dem quiznos sandwiches 
devil.gif

Quiznos sucks, that **** is nasty.

Bodega sandwiches all day!
I ain't even gotta look at no menu. Just tell them what you want and they'll make it.

bodega sandwiches > ALL 

Do delis fit under this category? My local deli has really good sandwiches and Belgian style fries. Any deli sandwich with breaded chicken, melted cheese, and honey mustard or bbq sauce or russian dressing is always good. Place near my university had a sandwich called the gasm.

Mom & Pop Deli >>>> Subway, Quizno's, Togos, etc...

Why do people choose these chain sandwich shops over a regular deli?

Is it because it's faster? because you could always call the deli ahead of time and put in your order and pick it up...

Subway and Quizno's is not fresh food I don't care what anyone says...

I went to Quizno's a few years back and they were heating up all of the chicken in hot water, order after order, just using the same hot water....and that chicken did not taste/look good at all...never again...

Nothing beats a sub from my local deli Angelo's :pimp:

Only reason I do Submarina on the regular and not my favorite deli is because my favorite deli is in my old neighborhood and sometimes I don't feel like making the drive even though it's only about an extra 10 minutes away max. *shrugs

But my deli even makes their own potato chips. :pimp:

View media item 787062

Back
Top Bottom