Success and Motivation by Mark Cuban

Work hard, never put your head down. your break may or may not come. 1 succeeds as thousands of other struggle for even longer.. Sounds like a easy thing to preach about... AFTER THE FACT

Work hard, never put your head down. your break may or may not come. 1 succeeds as thousands of other struggle for even longer.. Sounds like a easy thing to preach about... AFTER THE FACT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Incredible...no *****in' - just grindin':

One day, Martin comes back from Republic Bank, where we had our account. He had just gone through the drive through and one of the tellers who he would see every day dropping of our deposits asked him to wait a second. She comes back and shows him a check that had the payee of a vendor, WHITED OUT and Renee Hardy, our secretary’s name typed over it. Turns out that in the course of a single week, our secretary had pulled this same trick on 83k of our 85k in the bank. As Martin delived the news, I obviously was pissed. I was pissed at Renee, I was pissed at the bank, I was pissed at myself for letting it happen. I remember going to the bank with copies of the checks, and the manager of the bank basically laughing me out of his office telling me that I “didn’t have a pot to piss in

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Incredible...no *****in' - just grindin':

One day, Martin comes back from Republic Bank, where we had our account. He had just gone through the drive through and one of the tellers who he would see every day dropping of our deposits asked him to wait a second. She comes back and shows him a check that had the payee of a vendor, WHITED OUT and Renee Hardy, our secretary’s name typed over it. Turns out that in the course of a single week, our secretary had pulled this same trick on 83k of our 85k in the bank. As Martin delived the news, I obviously was pissed. I was pissed at Renee, I was pissed at the bank, I was pissed at myself for letting it happen. I remember going to the bank with copies of the checks, and the manager of the bank basically laughing me out of his office telling me that I “didn’t have a pot to piss in

smokin.gif
 this really encouraged me! We never take advantage of our resources...but I'm down falling under that category.
wink.gif

smokin.gif
 this really encouraged me! We never take advantage of our resources...but I'm down falling under that category.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom