Success Rate w/ women vol: i'm battin' horribly, fambs

A female can only smash so many dudes OP

I know what you mean.... but think about it..

chicks get D coming at them from all directions all day long..... You get 10 nunbers, the girls get about 30+ numbers. They will smash the dudes they know and the ones that have put in significant work.

If your good looking then the odds have increased.....

AT THE END ITS ALL ABOUT TIMING..... its that timing that brings success 85% of the time. Then again females make NO sense.... You can even get to fingering and not get it in smh

Originally Posted by jm2000

Man up and stop psyching yourself out. That simple

The real question is; how many women in college or in life have you really been impressed by?

This is the reason I havent wifed a shorty up in college yet, Ive yet to be impressed by a female since Ive been here
ohwell.gif

I strike out WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much myself. I have #s and I've tryed and it has gone NO WHERE. I'm 0 for 30+ right now
30t6p3b.gif
forever alone. Girls say I'm cute but it ALWAYS ends with YOUR A NICE GUY 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I strike out WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much myself. I have #s and I've tryed and it has gone NO WHERE. I'm 0 for 30+ right now
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
You must be doing something else wrong too fam. The nice guy excuse is just a cop out from females and the real reason varies widely. I'm sleeping with a chick right now who straight up told me that things progressed faster than normal bc "you're a nice guy and I'm comfortable with you".

start talkin to all girls, a little chubby, not up too ur standards, ugly, whatever, just get ur conversations skills up... so when u do find that dime u aint scared or siked out psyched out.. "i got no game some b(girls) jus understand my story"

Originally Posted by MrBrown

A female can only smash so many dudes OP

I know what you mean.... but think about it..

chicks get D coming at them from all directions all day long..... You get 10 nunbers, the girls get about 30+ numbers. They will smash the dudes they know and the ones that have put in significant work.

If your good looking then the odds have increased.....

AT THE END ITS ALL ABOUT TIMING..... its that timing that brings success 85% of the time. Then again females make NO sense.... You can even get to fingering and not get it in smh

good advice... its the truth

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
Story of my life. 
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

plus like the ones who dont come out them like they like em, they wont the one they chase. sit back and let em chase. den you have them by your string. play puppet master if your not looking for a main. @#%$ be thirsty too

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
just start acting like you dont give a $%%%

There must be something in the air my G. Been striking out hard since the summer time, can't lie. I'm talking about girls of all elk. Legit 10s, couple 5s, maybe a 4, some 6s, 7s, and 8s. I get numbers, chat it up for a bit, when it comes time to chill they flake. It won't even matter if they are the ones hitting me up first. It definitely throws off your game. There's been a lot of knowledge dropped in this thread though. The dude who said how many girls have honestly impressed you was spot on. But that aside, sometimes you just need the buns, comfort, someone to complain to, someone to go out and kick it with. I'm just tired of texting with these girls and it going absolutely nowhere. The best time to get buns is when you just do you. Always works out that way. Waiting is a &*&% though.

I'm not gonna lie either. I've been striking out more than Adam Dunn lately (minus the high home run numbers). Ah well, I rather get rejected than not try at all.

These chicks will have no trouble flirting with you for days over the phone but the moment you ask to meet up they come up with the lamest excuses.

flame suit ready but

i put bodybuilding, money, and knowledge over women

i get laid but its not a concern like my early 20s, i actually try not to cum TOO much, once a week is fine now, like yesterday i smashed an im good for the coming week, all that cumming will drain your brain power and energy
keep my brain strong and my test levels up

Originally Posted by Al Audi

flame suit ready but

i get laid but its not a concern like my early 20s, i actually try not to cum TOO much, once a week is fine now, like yesterday i smashed an im good for the coming week, all that cumming will drain your brain power and energy

Im 20 and I been saying this for years. I dont want %%@#! every night. 4 or 5 nights a week by a couple diff girls is something I can do for a month or so before I need at least a week, probably 2, with no smashing.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

flame suit ready but

Im 20 and I been saying this for years. I dont want %%@#! every night. 4 or 5 nights a week by a couple diff girls is something I can do for a month or so before I need at least a week, probably 2, with no smashing.

thats good man, youre 20 an already know this....
no lie..........i honestly feel SEX is the reason im not where i should be yet in life. 

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by jm2000

Man up and stop psyching yourself out. That simple

The real question is; how many women in college or in life have you really been impressed by?

Ive never been fully impressed by a female when I really think about. I get a star player once in a while, but I aint trying to franchise them. Blame it on Dat mass.
my ratio is high only because im super selective and i raw dog every girl i have sex with so i really dont talk to girls unless i am impressed, so low body count but alot of face time

All that striking out takes a toll on your self esteem, i know it has on mine, not even going to lie! Being single has its pro's and con's. Sometimes you feel like you need someone to call or atleast kick it with. I got a number from some girl last week from the club and i haven't even bothered to call her. Tbh i'm kinda interested in one of my coworker but i want to think she feeling me but other days i get the feeling she isn't. I been striking out so much i'm getting used to the fact of being single, sometimes i feel i'm going to be single forever
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

I can relate to a bunch of people in here. I get a girls number, we text and all that then sooner or later they act up. Either they get boring, make excuses when its time to chill, play games, whatever. Best thing to do one that happens is just to pack it up and move on. Trust me, lots of females do crap like this for attention. They have egos they need to maintain, they thrive off of attention. Girls get holla'd all the time. So they can play games all they want and guys will still give them that attention. They know they can act a fool, but at the end of the day you'll still wanna mess with them. Don't even bother with a chick that does this. Drop her and move on.

Funny thing is these 2 chicks i was talkin to was acting that way so i cut them off. Makin excuses, barely talking in convos, not starting convos, etc. All of a sudden i get constant hit ups and now they're asking me when i wanna chill with them. Bottom line is don't make it harder on yourself. Don't deal with these types of chicks

flame suit ready but

I agree with this. Not saying I'm currently living that life
laugh.gif
but I agree

Back
Top Bottom