Sucker Punch

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

I saw the trailer during Burlesque. I think I'll def. check it out. Although I'm not crazy about Emily Browning's blond hair.

I think she looks beautiful with it. Kind of a let down what she looks like now though
I think she'd make a hot redhead. The blonde isn't ugly by any means, it's just not my favorite on her.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

I saw the trailer during Burlesque. I think I'll def. check it out. Although I'm not crazy about Emily Browning's blond hair.

I think she looks beautiful with it. Kind of a let down what she looks like now though
I think she'd make a hot redhead. The blonde isn't ugly by any means, it's just not my favorite on her.

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

damn that real world chick deff came up.

I know! She had her own show on ABC Family I think. It's a far cry from the schwasted-ness of The Real World.

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

damn that real world chick deff came up.

I know! She had her own show on ABC Family I think. It's a far cry from the schwasted-ness of The Real World.

Will be
nerd.gif
ing

I'll probably watch this when the film releases on Blu-Ray. Interesting concept and the graphics from the trailer looks really good. But not really interested in this film.

I'll probably watch this when the film releases on Blu-Ray. Interesting concept and the graphics from the trailer looks really good. But not really interested in this film.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Reviews are coming in and it looks like Zack Snyder has another dud on his hands.

I may be seeing this at midnight...here's to hoping its somewhat decent...I hope its not another Battle LA, I was really looking forward to that due to the trailers as well and it turned out to be a dud.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Reviews are coming in and it looks like Zack Snyder has another dud on his hands.

I may be seeing this at midnight...here's to hoping its somewhat decent...I hope its not another Battle LA, I was really looking forward to that due to the trailers as well and it turned out to be a dud.

went to watch it at midnight with some friends. i liked it a lot. plot wasnt the best, but thats pretty much what all the reviews have said. if i were to compare the experience to another movie, id say fast and the furious/tron-- fun to watch, regardless of their subpar storylines.

went to watch it at midnight with some friends. i liked it a lot. plot wasnt the best, but thats pretty much what all the reviews have said. if i were to compare the experience to another movie, id say fast and the furious/tron-- fun to watch, regardless of their subpar storylines.

Back
Top Bottom