Sucker Punch

Not in 3D? 
pimp.gif

will go to watch this

You guys are so typical running to the movies to pay  to watch a movie because it has attractive girls in it 
laugh.gif

Not going to lie though when i saw the trailer i thought the movie looked pretty cool but i will wait for a blu ray release 

You guys are so typical running to the movies to pay  to watch a movie because it has attractive girls in it 
laugh.gif

Not going to lie though when i saw the trailer i thought the movie looked pretty cool but i will wait for a blu ray release 

This joint looks HORRENDOUS. Not a shot I'll be watching. I can get my fix of hot girls in plenty more places.

This joint looks HORRENDOUS. Not a shot I'll be watching. I can get my fix of hot girls in plenty more places.

Anyone see it last night?

I'm going tonight. Just hoping for some legit action sequences, campy dialogue, and half naked women.
laugh.gif

Anyone see it last night?

I'm going tonight. Just hoping for some legit action sequences, campy dialogue, and half naked women.
laugh.gif

Seen the midnight showing last night it was pretty decent though
I was entertained 

The samurai scene 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In fact I liked it better than some of the movies cats on NT over hype and make a big *** thread about

another thing is a like how Snyder visually makes a movie dude goes in with the visuals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder how his version of Superman is going to turn out next year 

but I swear him and my boy J. Scott Cambell need to hook up and make this a movie already 

Danger_Girl_Poster_Color_by_J_Scott_Campbell.jpg

Seen the midnight showing last night it was pretty decent though
I was entertained 

The samurai scene 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In fact I liked it better than some of the movies cats on NT over hype and make a big *** thread about

another thing is a like how Snyder visually makes a movie dude goes in with the visuals
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder how his version of Superman is going to turn out next year 

but I swear him and my boy J. Scott Cambell need to hook up and make this a movie already 

Danger_Girl_Poster_Color_by_J_Scott_Campbell.jpg

Are all the girls looking fine part of her imagination too?

Are all the girls looking fine part of her imagination too?

i was going to watch it tomorrow in imax 3d, but now i'm having second thoughts.
i heard on the radio that reviewers were giving it 0 to 1 stars.  0 freaking stars.  
sick.gif

i don't want to spend all that money just to watch a junk movie.

i was going to watch it tomorrow in imax 3d, but now i'm having second thoughts.
i heard on the radio that reviewers were giving it 0 to 1 stars.  0 freaking stars.  
sick.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

sick.gif

I mean thats cool and all bro
but all that money 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$10 is all that money 

Originally Posted by shogun

sick.gif

I mean thats cool and all bro
but all that money 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$10 is all that money 

Back
Top Bottom