Sucker Punch

the movie SUCKED, and going in I expected it to SUCK. the crowd reaction leaving the theater after watching this was 
laugh.gif

the movie SUCKED, and going in I expected it to SUCK. the crowd reaction leaving the theater after watching this was 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by whiterails

[h1]The 9 Most Scathing Critical Responses to Sucker Punch[/h1]

9. “An unerotic unthrilling erotic thriller in the video game mold, Sucker Punch is Last Airbenderwith bustiers.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by whiterails

[h1]The 9 Most Scathing Critical Responses to Sucker Punch[/h1]

9. “An unerotic unthrilling erotic thriller in the video game mold, Sucker Punch is Last Airbenderwith bustiers.

The movie should have not been a movie. The first 30 minutes are terrible and the script and scenerio felt like it was written by a 13 year old who just saw the anime hellsing, watched lord of the rings, played call of duty and bought a maxim.

If it was an anime that didn't have a PG-13 rating it would have been amazing 12 episode anime. If it was a video game concept it could have been made into decent video game.

It certainly wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen but the movie was the ultimate $##@ tease. No blood, no boobs, no sex, no payoffs with the action sequences and locations. The action sequences were nothing new, and I kept expecting something big to happen and it never came. If each action sequence actually had a "final boss" that had a legit fight for the item they were looking for it would have been 10 times better. Unfortunately, there is 0 payoff in every respect that would have made this film a good film.

Snyder is a wonderful director but he needs to stick to adapting other people's ideas and scripts.

4/10

The movie should have not been a movie. The first 30 minutes are terrible and the script and scenerio felt like it was written by a 13 year old who just saw the anime hellsing, watched lord of the rings, played call of duty and bought a maxim.

If it was an anime that didn't have a PG-13 rating it would have been amazing 12 episode anime. If it was a video game concept it could have been made into decent video game.

It certainly wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen but the movie was the ultimate $##@ tease. No blood, no boobs, no sex, no payoffs with the action sequences and locations. The action sequences were nothing new, and I kept expecting something big to happen and it never came. If each action sequence actually had a "final boss" that had a legit fight for the item they were looking for it would have been 10 times better. Unfortunately, there is 0 payoff in every respect that would have made this film a good film.

Snyder is a wonderful director but he needs to stick to adapting other people's ideas and scripts.

4/10

havent seen it yet, may watch it later tonight but i dont think too many people are going to see this for the theatrical value of it..
laugh.gif

havent seen it yet, may watch it later tonight but i dont think too many people are going to see this for the theatrical value of it..
laugh.gif

I'm watching this tonight. I dont think it'll be as bad as what these "CRITICS" are saying. I'll post my thoughts after i watch it.

I'm watching this tonight. I dont think it'll be as bad as what these "CRITICS" are saying. I'll post my thoughts after i watch it.

Rottentomatoes is killing it, and they are usually pretty spot on, I wanted to see it tonight, going to see Paul instead.

Rottentomatoes is killing it, and they are usually pretty spot on, I wanted to see it tonight, going to see Paul instead.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

That sounds like it should be awesome

Originally Posted by omgitswes

This! thats what im sayin, too many people goin into this movie thinkin its going to have a very strong plot. Its a movie for thirsty dudes who want a lot of action.

P.S can anyone make a .gif of the main chick goin into the trance? she looks so damn sexy every time she starts doin her thing
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

This! thats what im sayin, too many people goin into this movie thinkin its going to have a very strong plot. Its a movie for thirsty dudes who want a lot of action.

P.S can anyone make a .gif of the main chick goin into the trance? she looks so damn sexy every time she starts doin her thing
devil.gif
devil.gif

This movie was not as bad as some of y'all and the reviewers made it out to be. I've seen far worse films, anytime you have an all girl action flick the acting won't be good as was the case here. But luckily I thought the plot was creative and it was visually GREAT

Overall 7/10
All the girls were
devil.gif
especially Baby Doll (dem lips
devil.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom