*SUGAR BOWL ALABAMA vs. UTAH**

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Why dont these no BCS teams just schedule harder schedules?
no one wants to play them.

it's the same problem Louisville had under Petrino, and other schools.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

laugh.gif

This is an abberation Allen.
I promise u, Utah wouldn't beat any other bcs bowl team. Well maybe cincinatti.

Congrats Utah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I agree...but still...they gota gripe now, don't they?

My whole thing has been just having a shot at it. That's just the nature of sports. Best team(s) don't win it all every year in other sports.

But it's incredibly difficult to work with CFB

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Wasn't florida duckin' Hawaii couple years back?

hawaii claimed that crap then got beat down this year when they played em

hawaii claimed that crap then got beat down this year when they played em

because none of the BIG 12 or the SEC teams will play them, all they can get is PAC 10 teams and there is only so many ooc games they cant playeveryone......

and then people say the PAC 10 is down because they play these good ooc teams....

so to be honest good move by the SEC and BIG 12
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
yea rite UF was duckin Hawaii

laugh.gif

Don't pay attention to june jones propaganda

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bama shouldn't have made it this far.

Please televise Saban's press conference

No. They wanted to us to fly way out there to play, for what? The came over here, got spanked, collected their check, and went back home. And forall of you saying that the SEC doesn't schedule OOC games: I believe that Texas, Clemson, Miami, West Virginia, and Florida State qualify as decent OOCopponents, anyway the conference was down this year, but it doesn't matter if UF wins the title cause that'll be 3 in a row. Bama just didn't showup and Utah definitely wanted it more, congrats to them.

If I recall correctly, wasn't it the Boise State coach who said that he tried to schedule BCS conference opponents but that they consistently declined?It's a shame because i'd love to see Utah and Boise play the big boys each year.

In regards to Utah it's a damn shame that they won't get an opportunity to play for the title. This more than ever proves that there should be aplayoff. Actually this more than the Boise win a few years back makes a huge case for the non bcs conferences.

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

If I recall correctly, wasn't it the Boise State coach who said that he tried to schedule BCS conference opponents but that they consistently declined? It's a shame because i'd love to see Utah and Boise play the big boys each year.

In regards to Utah it's a damn shame that they won't get an opportunity to play for the title. This more than ever proves that there should be a playoff. Actually this more than the Boise win a few years back makes a huge case for the non bcs conferences.
It's not as simple as putting someone on an empty date. Schools get paid to come out there and if x school (Boise) can't put up theirshare of the game money you really think a BCS school would schedule them?

roll.gif
Florida ducking Hawaii.

I would agree about this meaning more than Boise St.'s win over Oklahoma. That was a great game, but it wasn't really a commanding win over a BCSleague team.

Utah's win on the other hand, was a commanding, totally in control win. I think the MWC should be a BCS league, or at least have the Pac-10 absorb BYU andUtah and TCU to the Big 12.

Watch Saban throw somebody under the bus in his press conference.

I wonder if Steele leaving had any effect on the defense.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

because none of the BIG 12 or the SEC teams will play them, all they can get is PAC 10 teams and there is only so many ooc games they cant play everyone......

and then people say the PAC 10 is down because they play these good ooc teams....

eyes.gif
You do realize that Boise State, Fresno State, Utah and Hawaii are not the only good non-BCS teams in the nation right?

What happened to the likes of Southern Miss, East Carolina, Tulsa, Miami (OH), Troy, etc.

Pac 10 teams play boise state and utah. both oregon and oregon state played them this year and they usually play one of them each year.

laugh.gif
pssssht that's what u think.
The boy Rodney Jenkins used to play for BYU used to stay suspended for bonin broads on campus and his own teammates would drop dime on him
"The code"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

laugh.gif
pssssht that's what u think.
The boy Rodney Jenkins used to play for BYU used to stay suspended for bonin broads on campus and his own teammates would drop dime on him
"The code"

laugh.gif

roll.gif

my bad i should of said he know better not to be touching anything

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

No. They wanted to us to fly way out there to play, for what? The came over here, got spanked, collected their check, and went back home. And for all of you saying that the SEC doesn't schedule OOC games: I believe that Texas, Clemson, Miami, West Virginia, and Florida State qualify as decent OOC opponents, anyway the conference was down this year, but it doesn't matter if UF wins the title cause that'll be 3 in a row. Bama just didn't show up and Utah definitely wanted it more, congrats to them.
how about no
indifferent.gif
and Arkansas played Texas how are yougona claim that
laugh.gif
and the SEC lost to WV and Texas the other 3 you getno respect for.....

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

If I recall correctly, wasn't it the Boise State coach who said that he tried to schedule BCS conference opponents but that they consistently declined? It's a shame because i'd love to see Utah and Boise play the big boys each year.

In regards to Utah it's a damn shame that they won't get an opportunity to play for the title. This more than ever proves that there should be a playoff. Actually this more than the Boise win a few years back makes a huge case for the non bcs conferences.
It's not as simple as putting someone on an empty date. Schools get paid to come out there and if x school (Boise) can't put up their share of the game money you really think a BCS school would schedule them?

roll.gif
Florida ducking Hawaii.

yea ok so these division II schools have enough money to put up and schools like boise and utah dont?
indifferent.gif
...the big schools are avoiding these teams because they want to beat upon the cupcake teams in order to avoid that early loss....

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

because none of the BIG 12 or the SEC teams will play them, all they can get is PAC 10 teams and there is only so many ooc games they cant play everyone......

eyes.gif
You do realize that Boise State, Fresno State, Utah and Hawaii are not the only good non-BCS teams in the nation right?

What happened to the likes of Southern Miss, East Carolina, Tulsa, Miami (OH), Troy, etc.

i wouldnt even count hawaii but these teams never have a shot unless a big school gives it to them if they loose that on them we gave fresno there shot timefor other BCS schools to do the same, im sure boise would love 2 play florida uga lsu bama etc... but they rather schedule bum @@! schools
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Utah 31- Alabama 17

Florida 31- Alabama 20

Utah >>>> Florida

Utah = National Champs
as much as i would love to say that is true as of my hate of the SEC...

you cant jump the gun like that....

Back
Top Bottom