*SUGAR BOWL ALABAMA vs. UTAH**

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

roll.gif

SEC

Yep the SEC is still in the NC
so they are still frauds, the system is flawed if you cant see that then i dont know what to tell you... all overrated these SEC teams beatingother overrated SEC teams to get votes
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Utah 31- Alabama 17

Florida 31- Alabama 20

Utah >>>> Florida

Utah = National Champs
Ole Miss 31 - Florida 30

Ole Miss #2 in the country
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Utah 31- Alabama 17

Florida 31- Alabama 20

Utah >>>> Florida

Utah = National Champs
Ole Miss 31 - Florida 30

Ole Miss #2 in the country
pimp.gif
AND they just stomped Texas Tech. I agree, final rankings should be 1.Utah and 2. Ole Miss
pimp.gif

roll.gif

SEC

so they are still frauds, the system is flawed if you cant see that then i dont know what to tell you... all overrated these SEC teams beating other overrated SEC teams to get votes
eyes.gif
The SEC was not overrated this year everyone said this was a down year for the SEC. So the only way to call them frauds is if they over achievedso stop the hate and I'm a U of Miami fan.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Alabama still

Nick gonna pick up some depth and next couple yrs he'll be in bidness.

I'm callin it now, Ole Miss wins the SEC West next yr

so
the ACC is fraudulent because there is no dominant team in the league and its average
the Big10 is because they have no team speed, and they can't beat USC
the Pac10 is because its USC and the PAC 9
the Big 12 is because they don't play defense
the Big East is because since Miami, BC & VTech left the league, it's been subpar play
and the SEC is because the media overhypes the league every year and they play weak OOC games.

anything else?

he taken all the blame for this lost

gunna just looke at the recruiting list for bama and its classic saban players. he need to find that speed player tho

idk about ole miss winning it all Nutt good for a couple choke jobs a year

laugh.gif
Wizard
From me to u, its really not worth addressing all the nut fans on here. Trust me, I been thru that stage. Save your key strokes for bigger/better issues

I'm just so glad the two teams that irked me the most this year got blasted today, Texas Tech and Alabama

$$$$ thanks Ole Miss. I had faith!
smh.gif
I didn't have faith in Utah,

Trent can BREAK one for Satan next year.

That boy is too nasty
sick.gif
smh.gif

Too bad for them Melvin Ray couldn't qualify last year

Alabama had to be the slowest team in the entire SEC esp. At WR.
UpChurch prolly their fastest player n I saw him on sidelines in street clothes
Mike,
What Bama 09 recruit. class look like? Any burners? I keep hearin they gonna lose that RB to LSU

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Alabama had to be the slowest team in the entire SEC esp. At WR.
UpChurch prolly their fastest player n I saw him on sidelines in street clothes
Mike,
What Bama 09 recruit. class look like? Any burners? I keep hearin they gonna lose that RB to LSU
Richardson is their only legit skill position player. They got 2 6'4 WR's and that QB Mccarron

it look like how he built up LSU big players on both OL and DL and a bunch of D players not many offense recruits some big WR again

They'll have some more speed when they get Kendall Kelly.

They're secondary is about to be nasty though.

As is their Jack position once they get Stinson or Vernon.

Saban ain't never really been a beast at recruiting for O.

Didn't Saban bring in Bowe & Davis? skyler Green? Justin Vincent? Addai? Jamarcus?

Off top I think he did I could be wrong tho

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Didn't Saban bring in Bowe & Davis? skyler Green? Justin Vincent? Addai? Jamarcus?

Off top I think he did I could be wrong tho
Jimbo, Jimbo, Jimbo.

Yes, they were brought in under his regime, but those are Jimbo's guys.

Look at FSU's recruits since Jimbo has been there and see the similarities...

So technically, they are Saban, but at the same time they aren't....

See what I'm getting at?

LSU towards the end, Jimbo has control of All the O and the associated recruits..

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

I've seen utah play 5 games.

And i've seen them play all 13 this season and every other game for the last 20+ years for that matter... you don't have a clue.

roll.gif

SEC

so they are still frauds, the system is flawed if you cant see that then i dont know what to tell you... all overrated these SEC teams beating other overrated SEC teams to get votes
eyes.gif
The SEC was not overrated this year everyone said this was a down year for the SEC. So the only way to call them frauds is if they over achieved so stop the hate and I'm a U of Miami fan.
If it was a down year for the SEC than the conference was overrated. This was the most overrated conference of all time, the voters tried to putevery SEC team in the top 25
laugh.gif
. Florida is a good team, the rest of theSEC is a bunch of overrated frauds. Alabama was never that good, they just didn't play anybody in the wack SEC. They lived off of beating a garbageClemson team and then another fraud in Georgia.

Well i just finished watching the game, DVR recordings FTW. I cant wait to catch up with this thread but all i gotta say is

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Again, like i been saying all year, the SEC was down, the only team Bama played that was elite team was Florida and they lost that game.

Now about Utah, Utah kicked their buts from that 1st Defensive stance on. Utah just went undefeated and their toughest game of the year was against Oregon St.@ Home for crying out loud. You know, the team that was so terrible it kept you know who out of the title game. I dont expect any of you saw that game otherthen a few of you Utes fans but Oregon St. had that game in the bag and completely gift wrapped it for the Utes at the very end of the game and im sure theirfans will tell ya the same thing.

Congrats to the Utes and the Utah fans for an undefeated season and making the trip down south and kicking a teams buts thats been overrated all year long.

The way i see it right now, might as well give the AP title to the Utes if Florida wins the NCG because not even Florida made such an easy task out of Bama.

And to think these bum *** Bammers and SEC fans in general thought they could beat SC
laugh.gif

I'm just so glad the two teams that irked me the most this year got blasted today, Texas Tech and Alabama
smokin.gif

However, I made the mistake of giving some credit to TTU after they beat Texas. Never again will I have faith in a Mike Leach team, after that team gotmollywhopped against Oklahoma.

'Bama, been calling out those frauds all year. They weren't ready for the big stage. On that note, I didn't and still don't think Utah isthat good, so I still expected 'Bama to win. People getting carried away with all this Utah talk. They should have lost to Oregon State and TCU.

Back
Top Bottom