Originally Posted by DLo13

JPW is such %@!%%$% trash.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Utah isn't this good?

I thought Alabama was a dominant force in the SEC, the "best" conference in the country?

Simply put, Utah is dominating a high-profile SEC squad on national television.
if utah was in the sec they'd be the new york knicks
Stop it. The SEC wasn't that good this year.

Georgia - Overrated
LSU - Garbage, No QB
Ole Miss - I was actually impressed with Ole Miss, but they got off to a slow start and had spells of inconsistency.
Bama - Beat an overrated Georgia squad, destroyed a garbage LSU squad.

Only elite team was Florida.

Yeah, I said it, SEC "The hypebeast conference"....
roll.gif

Just to add, I agree with Gunna, Utah isn't that good. They should have lost to Oregon State and TCU.
you mean to tell me that they'd run the table. hell naw
utah barely edged out against tcu.
lucked out against new mexico
their run game is average at best.

no one expected for bama to do what they did they overachieved
your proving his point SEC = Frauds only quality team is florida and we have yet to see what they can do..... We heard all year how the PAC 10 isdown BIG 10 is down ACC is down and SEC and BIG 12 are the only quality conferences well OSU was one of the top BIG 12 teams look at what the ducks did to them
eyes.gif
LSU and UGA have been exposed and now Bama
laugh.gif

Why are the people who said a whole bunch of stupid %##% this year now coming into other threads and calling teams frauds?

I still think Bama is gonna win this, but it's giving me just a little sliver of hope that we have a chance against Bama next year.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Utah isn't this good?

I thought Alabama was a dominant force in the SEC, the "best" conference in the country?

Georgia - Overrated
LSU - Garbage, No QB
Ole Miss - I was actually impressed with Ole Miss, but they got off to a slow start and had spells of inconsistency.

roll.gif

Just to add, I agree with Gunna, Utah isn't that good. They should have lost to Oregon State and TCU.

your proving his point SEC = Frauds only quality team is florida and we have yet to see what they can do..... We heard all year how the PAC 10 is down BIG 10 is down ACC is down and SEC and BIG 12 are the only quality conferences well OSU was one of the top BIG 12 teams look at what the ducks did to them
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
how many players could you take off that utah team and say that they would start on any of the sec teams?
like i said no one expected for bama to do what they did they overachieved meaning that y'all are speaking as if bama was the flagship sec team that isgoing to get embarrased. not only that but the game isnt even over.

Alabama is used to smash mouth SEC football. Run 4 yards every play, throw in a little play-action and play good defense.

Utah countered this notion with the no huddle. So far, alot of success. Bama will still win the game though.

Utah isn't this good?

Georgia - Overrated
LSU - Garbage, No QB

roll.gif

your proving his point SEC = Frauds only quality team is florida and we have yet to see what they can do..... We heard all year how the PAC 10 is down BIG 10 is down ACC is down and SEC and BIG 12 are the only quality conferences well OSU was one of the top BIG 12 teams look at what the ducks did to them
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
how many players could you take off that utah team and say that they would start on any of the sec teams?
like i said no one expected for bama to do what they did they overachieved meaning that y'all are speaking as if bama was the flagship sec team that is going to get embarrased. not only that but the game isnt even over.
what does that have to do with anything they are the better team so far in this game (dude fumbles as i type this)
laugh.gif
but anyway who cares what players would start on what team if i had learnedanything from my cowboys this season talent means nothing
frown.gif
who caresabout flagship teams were talking about whos good this season....

Utah isn't this good?

Georgia - Overrated
LSU - Garbage, No QB

roll.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
like i said no one expected for bama to do what they did they overachieved meaning that y'all are speaking as if bama was the flagship sec team that is going to get embarrased. not only that but the game isnt even over.
what does that have to do with anything they are the better team so far in this game (dude fumbles as i type this)
laugh.gif
but anyway who cares what players would start on what team if i had learned anything from my cowboys this season talent means nothing
frown.gif
who cares about flagship teams were talking about whos good this season....
:facepalm

the better team will win
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom