Suggest me some Netflix Watch Instantly movies with a plot twist

Old Boy. This movie will blow your mind 
eek.gif

ya allslackking op memento is on watch instantly , movie has twist n turns and keeps you guessing till the very end, one of the best story in a movie.

ya allslackking op memento is on watch instantly , movie has twist n turns and keeps you guessing till the very end, one of the best story in a movie.

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

the girl with the dragon tattoo...

GREAT movie!!

rented this after my buddy suggested..thought it was gonna be wack at first b/c we got the one that had subtitles..but i thought it was really good

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

the girl with the dragon tattoo...

GREAT movie!!

rented this after my buddy suggested..thought it was gonna be wack at first b/c we got the one that had subtitles..but i thought it was really good

That one movie with the chick who gets stuck on a ship & it repeats over & over again.

Anybody can help me out with what movie that is? That *@(@ is dope
pimp.gif

That one movie with the chick who gets stuck on a ship & it repeats over & over again.

pimp.gif

netflix streaming sucks,

my girl was watching the girl with the dragon tattoo, might have to peep it

netflix streaming sucks,

my girl was watching the girl with the dragon tattoo, might have to peep it

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

the usual suspects...

best plot twist of all time..
No it's not.

Classic movie but how could you NOT suspect that ______________. Knowing there was a twist ahead of time, it's easy to figure out IMO.
Originally Posted by eghckk

The Machinist
Watched this off the strength of Bale's conditioning for the role and the supposed "great" plot twist but anyone could see that *+*! coming from a mile away. I'd recommend to watch but not for the twist.
Originally Posted by RoOk

pimp.gif
Ghost Ship?
alien.gif

images

Aside from the opening scene, that movie was BUNS. Don't get me started on the ending...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JN115

eek.gif
Now we're talkin'...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Memento
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

the usual suspects...

best plot twist of all time..
No it's not.

Classic movie but how could you NOT suspect that ______________. Knowing there was a twist ahead of time, it's easy to figure out IMO.
Originally Posted by eghckk

The Machinist
Watched this off the strength of Bale's conditioning for the role and the supposed "great" plot twist but anyone could see that *+*! coming from a mile away. I'd recommend to watch but not for the twist.
Originally Posted by RoOk

pimp.gif
Ghost Ship?
alien.gif

images

Aside from the opening scene, that movie was BUNS. Don't get me started on the ending...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JN115

eek.gif
Now we're talkin'...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Memento
pimp.gif

But wouldnt it kind of be ruined, knowing something is not right because you know there is a twist?

anyway try the Mist

But wouldnt it kind of be ruined, knowing something is not right because you know there is a twist?

anyway try the Mist

Back
Top Bottom