SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Louis should of gave Shelia the D and changed her mind. I can't wait to see how they figure out how to get out of this situation.  Jessica and Harvey will offer the opposition a partner job and the case will go away
laugh.gif

Rachel looking good this season, she putting the weight back on

Mike needs to stop celebrating these small victories. Liked that they slammed them with the reveal that the prosecutor has Trevor now :smh:

:rofl: @ Mike wanting to defend himself cuz he feels insulted that she said he wasn't a real lawyer. This dude has huge balls to be that pompous. I never did what it takes to be a lawyer but **** it in a case where I'm accused of being a fraud I can defend myself and continue to pretend to be a lawyer.

At this point I almost want him to do a hard 15. Aint so much rooting for the conman here. It's pretty crazy how far reaching and bad it's getting for the firm. We all got tired of how much they teased ppl finding out Mike's secret every season but they're at least paying off on the consequences.

Mike would've been find if he stuck to being an investor :smh: Just had to burn himself still messing around with Harvey.

Soloff finally showing some loyalty. I know how the writers are so it's only a matter of time Hardman shows up and ***** up everything to the case to getting Soloff to Jessica, etc.

Nice move by Louis. She just got Litt down.

Absolutely love this season. All the things I dreamed about happening on terms of exposing Mike are happening. That new person they found.. Sheesh.

Absolutely love this season. All the things I dreamed about happening on terms of exposing Mike are happening. That new person they found.. Sheesh.

This season has been one of the best of the series! Lewis finally broke Sheila down :smokin

God this season has been great! Every episode is better than the last so far. Hope it stays that way. And I agree, Mike needs to do some time thinking he can defend himself. Dude literally has the best on his side and hes like nah I got this.

And IDK about you guys but Gibbs can get that work. :smokin

God this season has been great! Every episode is better than the last so far. Hope it stays that way. And I agree, Mike needs to do some time thinking he can defend himself. Dude literally has the best on his side and hes like nah I got this.

And IDK about you guys but Gibbs can get that work. :smokin

Chill on Gibbs. You mean Dana Scott.

Mike making that decision is so..Mike though. Dude ego is prolly higher than Harvey's lol

Am I the only one that wants to see Mike take an L dude is toxic it was only a matter of time he'd get caught and everyone close to him lives are **** bc they chose to go along with it

If Mike walks out of this season unscathed it will sour the show. There's no way he should, the mountain of evidence against him.....

That's one thing I keep thinking is how does he get out of this and still be a lawyer? Once Scotty said it I was like hmmm. Harvey would be a miracle worker to pull that off.

Think how his ego would expand. Getting fraud lawyers to legally work as lawyers :lol: Scotty put it out there now I think it's a bit more possible.

As for Gibbs, yeah she can get it. Put the beats on her make her act right.

If Mike walks out of this season unscathed it will sour the show. There's no way he should, the mountain of evidence against him.....
Just curious....but where is this mountain of evidence you speak of?  All the prosecution has right now is Trevor's word.

Harvey and the defense team do not need to prove Mike went to Harvard.  Its the prosecution's job to prove that he didnt.  And as it currently stands (especially with Sheila out of the picture), all it seems that the prosecution has is Trevor's potential testimony.  

I just dont want you to be let down when Mike is let off the hook and make you think negatively on this winter season.  Harvey will not lose.

The evidence is being hidden and they're purposely not clear what they have that's so incriminating. Hard to say they got anything legit.

What's going on right now is just the preamble which is really intense but Mike aint ready for a trial.

A mountain of evidence would be:

- Trevor's testimony
- Jenny's testimony
- Hacker girl flips on Mike
- Testimony of all Harvard professors that allegedly taught him in classes (except for that one ethics prof. obviously)
- Evidence Mike never attended classes (I don't think hacker chick hacked in to attendance and test scores she just hacked his final grades and GPA along with a fake transcript)
- That lawyer chick that Mike use to date that found out he was a fraud earlier this season testifies
- Sheila's testimony
- Scotty snitches

Last edited:
Chill on Gibbs. You mean Dana Scott.

Nah, he means both. At da same time. Fighting and slobbering over da meat like its their last employee check from thrifty town.

season 6 needs to be the last season.
and trevor should have been bodied already.

The evidence is being hidden and they're purposely not clear what they have that's so incriminating. Hard to say they got anything legit.

What's going on right now is just the preamble which is really intense but Mike aint ready for a trial.

- Trevor's testimony
- Jenny's testimony
- Testimony of all Harvard professors that allegedly taught him in classes (except for that one ethics prof. obviously)
- Evidence Mike never attended classes (I don't think hacker chick hacked in to attendance and test scores she just hacked his final grades and GPA along with a fake transcript)
- That lawyer chick that Mike use to date that found out he was a fraud earlier this season testifies
- Sheila's testimony
- Scotty snitches
Don't forget the lawyer chick's old boss also knows

- Trevor's testimony
- Jenny's testimony
- Sheila's testimony
- Scotty snitches

Dog lmaooo dude should be finished man.

IDK. I kind of just want mike to take the L, and lose everything. But then I think on some of his past cases and the compassion he showed in contrast to what other cut throat laywers would of done. 

Louis about to get back into the heavenly good stuff. 

- Trevor's testimony Harvey will attack his character and credibility.
- Jenny's testimony You are assuming the prosecution has her testimony.
- Hacker girl flips on Mike You are assuming the prosecution has her testimony. 
- Testimony of all Harvard professors that allegedly taught him in classes (except for that one ethics prof. obviously) This is plausible.
- Evidence Mike never attended classes (I don't think hacker chick hacked in to attendance and test scores she just hacked his final grades and GPA along with a fake transcript)  There is no way that attendance records exist from this many years ago.
- That lawyer chick that Mike use to date that found out he was a fraud earlier this season testifies You are assuming that the prosecution has her testimony.
- Sheila's testimony As it stands, she will be out of the picture.
- Scotty snitches You are assuming that she changes her mind and flips on Mike.
All in all, I am still not convinced of this "mountain of evidence" that the prosecution may have.  Seems like they dont have much of anything.  Remember, they need indisputable proof that he didnt attend.  Will be interesting to see how this plays out.  

Donna smfh I thought she was a real one man

My dude came through :pimp:

Yo that lawyer be everywhere man :lol: taking pics and **** damn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom