SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Oh I see so Mike is gone so Harvey basically has to be out there as the #1 guy doing reckless **** while Zane takes on Jessica's old role of talking **** and giving speeches about being a boss.

All that just to screw over my boy Dule Hill's character.

Heigl was okay in this.

Gotta say these lawyers are pathetically vain. All want their name on the damn wall :lol:

Last edited:
They did the transition well. I don't even miss Mike and Rachel.

The Samantha v Alex beef is about to be flames.

Seems like Samantha is gonna get sassy with nearly every character on the show. Not sure I want to see that every episode. :lol:

Samantha vs Donna incoming...

I didn't enjoy Heigl's presence on the show, feels out of place. She's definitely not the actress she used to be for 1 season in Grey's Anatomy.

I agree with the previous comment, everyone's only motivation is to get their names on a wall. I'm Bored.

This was an improved ep.

Flowed well. None of the old negatives this go around.

Still working out the kinks with Haiti but shes not bad.

The overall plot of who gets their name on the wall next Sam or Alex with Litt being the wildcard should be interesting.

On season 4 binge watching on netflix for less than a week right now and my man Louiss Lit is goat tier, he my second favorite character first is whichever of mike or harvey is not throwing tantrums, what a face turn didnt know he'd be the funniest in the show lmao. Hope he dont heel turn the next few seasons tho

So basically Harvey is trying to be Mike but still be Harvey :rofl:

Funniest Harvey scene I've seen when his partners and Donna confront him and his every reply is "I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT HE DOES I'M NOT LETTING HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!", "I DON'T GIVE A **** WHAT HAPPENS TO THE FIRM I'M DOING IT ANYWAY", "I DON'T GIVE A **** IF ALL OF YOU DISAGREE, I'M DOING IT ANYWAY!"

Son went full Harvey :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some good smaller arcs with Katrina and Brian. Kinda proves Louis' candidate for the next name on the wall is not gonna

Didnt expect Sam and Alex conflict to end like that but she sonned him when he tried to thank her :lol:

Damn they keep screwing over Louis :smh:

This season js oretty good so far.

Liking Alex and Sam's roles and interactions with other characters.

I liked the episode, I just hate the fact that the only goal here is to get your name on the wall.
god knows they've changed it several times already. but I loved Robert Zane's interaction with
the gang.

I liked the episode, I just hate the fact that the only goal here is to get your name on the wall.
god knows they've changed it several times already. but I loved Robert Zane's interaction with
the gang.

Definitely. I liked Robert Zane as a recurring character on the show and he seems to fit in seamlessly as a regular now.

Louis is such a weird lame :lol:

Got a feeling Harvey and the new chick going to **** at some point
I was wondering why Alex went to her in this recent ep and was like nah they're not gonna have him cheat on his wife.

Harvey I can see. Just to cockblock Donna.

They are squeezing in some nice little stories and surprisingly doing a good job of having us forget about Mike and Rachel.
HOWEVER...like some have mentioned...its annoying AF that the overall story line and goal is this competition of getting their names on the wall.

SUITS WRITERS...WE DONT GIVE AF ABOUT THE NAME ON THE WALL ANYMORE ITS NOT INTERESTING, DRAMATIC, OR FUN TO WATCH. WE GET IT, EVERYONE WANTS THEIR NAME ON A WALL. ITS BEEN 8+ YEARS THERE HAS TO BE OTHER GOALS IN A ****ING LAW FIRM THAN NAMES ON WALLS.

The only other goal is making more money by winning big cases and landing bigger clients. Not all that interesting

And its no surprise. They spent like 4 or 5 seasons doing the Mike might get caught and found out and when it wasnt that the firm changed names like 7 times :lol:

Louis and Alex gonna get it on. And she WILL get pregnant. While Sheila will not get pregnant. Drama ensues.

They spent like 4 or 5 seasons doing the Mike might get caught and found out and when it wasnt that the firm changed names like 7 times :lol:

I was thinking about this during last week's episode. The name of the firm has changed hella times since Season 1. **** is wild. :lol:

Harvey vs. A 16 yr old girl.

Surprised he didn't end that meeting with "I don't give a ****! [USA blocks explixitive] you!" :lol:

Finally caught up!! love the Alex vs Sam arc

Miss my boy Mike Ross though, did they really write off because of Princess Markle?

Dont like what they doing to my crush Katrina Bennett though, I think they originally had her as a love interest for Mike in early season or at least an on and off like Scottie but she deserves better than falling for that trash attorney

Back
Top Bottom