SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Rachel upgraded from frailboy Mike to Prince Harry

171127141424-04-harry-meghan-engagement-1127-exlarge-169.jpg

She already said she's retiring from acting completely after this season and focusing on humanitarian ventures in England. She's about to be chillin. :lol:

^ Apparently, a homie set them up on a blind date

Rachel played the game well -- must've had A+ yambs

I thought it was pretty much confirmed RAchel & Mike are not going to be in season 8 of the show?

Would feel weird af though since half the main cast wouldnt be in

Had no idea their was thread for this show, got on it about 2 years ago in the spring, some offshoot of USA called Universal had a marathon of the series to celebrate the new season premier. I had a bad cold and was stuck in bed for like 4 days and ended up binge watching everything.

Anyway, is Harvey gonna pipe Donna or what?

I've been smitten with Rachel since the first time I saw Suits. She's almost too beautiful, like something out of a fairy tale. It only makes sense that she would go on to become an actual princess.

Tbh the show has ran it's course. The drama is like EA sports games, and is completely forced. Louis is is a damn cartoon at this point. No sane functioning human being would act like he does irl.

:lol: if they try to do a s9 without Mike.

Quite frankly it's a feat they made it to 8 seasons given the expected expiration date on the original premise/plot.

I been noticed them experimenting trying to do the show without Mike. Try to live off of Harvey, Donna, and Louis plots.

I remember when Hollywood blacklisted Heigl for being a major b who's hard to work with.

Guess she's trying to rebuild back to where she was.

Back
Top Bottom