SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

They will break up this series, I don't think the writers played the storyline between Mike and Rachel very well,
They built up the sexual tension between them very well but then since they got together just feels like it's a matter of time until they break up and feels forced

Feel like Mike is going to be losing this battle against Harvey and he's going to threaten to mention the affair if they don't drop it.

Then him and Rachel splitting will hopefully happen

Mike gonna smack ol boy, or Harvey might do it for him. Jessica dude is a nice new addition to the cast.

If they use the word 'homework' one more time.. 
mad.gif

Louis
laugh.gif

We need those gifs with the yellow/white text in it for that.

Last edited:
This is the first episode of Suits I've seen in a good while, probably the best too. Mike as an investment banker works well.

And whoever that random chick is with the curly fro who pops up from scene to scene is, she's fine.

Louis: "T-dog we're your homies..if you want us to help...."

Malone: *cringe*

Last edited:
I legit feel sad for Louis man.

They STAY treating him like **** then throw him some scraps every now and then to keep him happy

mean.gif

Last edited:
In the preview for the next episode, looks like Harvey can't win without using Mike's fraud against him. Also notice, Mike claimed he wasn't a Lawyer as well in the Judege's Chambers.

In the preview for the next episode, looks like Harvey can't win without using Mike's fraud against him. Also notice, Mike claimed he wasn't a Lawyer as well in the Judege's Chambers.

Won't look good for PS, cause they would have known and they would have been obligated to report it, which they never did.

Harvey was so proud Mike had the balls to get the guy to fund the pension. Anyone actually see Louis and Donna dating? He's a fan.  

Won't look good for PS, cause they would have known and they would have been obligated to report it, which they never did.
Mike can't prove that though.

and PS will spend the next 10 years dealing with old cases, cause everyone one of those cases will be re-opened.

PS' name would also be tarnished for letting something like that happen. They're not trying to have that happen.

Harvey probably means ruin his life by going in on Rachel in some sort of way.

and PS will spend the next 10 years dealing with old cases, cause everyone one of those cases will be re-opened.

PS' name would also be tarnished for letting something like that happen. They're not trying to have that happen.

What do you mean by "going in on Rachel"?

I like to think that that text Rachel got near the end of the episode wasn't from Harvey but the dude she had an affair with. The way she looked at that phone and snatched it up close just reeked of ill feelings.

What do you mean by "going in on Rachel"?

I mean simply using her to get into Mikes head, I don't mean smashing her/sexual relations with her.

Basically tearing his home life apart.

I like to think that that text Rachel got near the end of the episode wasn't from Harvey but the dude she had an affair with. The way she looked at that phone and snatched it up close just reeked of ill feelings.
thought the same

mike's gonna cheat on her eventually so oh well

I honestly thought the same thing..

Back
Top Bottom