SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

Louis... Always funny.

"I might have told Malone that I eat cock breakfast, lunch and dinner. But it was a different context, a different kind of cock."

Last edited:
I really like how far they're going with this as far as low blows and getting dirty but once again similar to the start of last season this all happened so quickly. Is this like the 2nd or 3rd ep? :lol:

Didn't care for hinting at the whole Mike's secret thing but it's w/e seems the writing for this show will always use that as a crutch.

I like the preview showing Louis barking on Mike and possibly this time rightfully so.

Louis gets played again :lol: :smh: Son got played like half a dozen times so far and the season aint even half way done. Show needs more Katrina.

New guy who has been in a lot as we all know is a real good addition to the show so far but I'm guessing he won't last the season. Kinda this season's British guy or Hardman but not the main villain just a new angle.

I'm hoping Mike comes out guns blazing soon...

He can't have that smart brain of his for nothing. Dude went from beasting at PH to just stumbling around. I know this is a new job and new position and there's a learning curve, but at some point, he's gotta start showing how intelligent he is. I'm also wondering why Sidwell isn't shown enough either. He's a smart financial guy who understands mergers and takeovers probably better than anyone in this entire case. I know he probably wants Mike to cut his teeth on his own but his advice would come in handy. Right now it's like Mike v Harvey/Rachel/Logan/and now possibly Louis.

Mikes assistant also needs to be shown and get in on the action. Hell Katrina is shown every now and again, Donna will always get spins, but Mike's assistant, I don't even know her name :smh:

Hopefully this Mike vs. Harvey/Logan thing ends next episode, because it just gives the other characters soap opera story lines for the episodes.

Hopefully this Mike vs. Harvey/Logan thing ends next episode, because it just gives the other characters soap opera story lines for the episodes.

:lol: I'm also hoping we actually get to see them all doing some work again. You know, in the courtroom/depositions/settlements/meetings etc.

anyone know what car walter gillis drove off in, in that scene when mike tries to get him back on his side?

louis continues to take L's, man writers have no mercy for the poor guy lol

looks like rachel/logan drama is only beginning :smh:

i like how mike/harvey went straight to the low blows and we're only a few episodes in on the season lol

anyone know what car walter gillis drove off in, in that scene when mike tries to get him back on his side?

looks like rachel/logan drama is only beginning :smh:

i like how mike/harvey went straight to the low blows and we're only a few episodes in on the season lol

Looked like a Tesla to me.

looks like rachel/logan drama is only beginning
mean.gif

I have to admit, I do somewhat  like the competition, and how it shows just how much Mike has learned from Harvey, and even knows his every move. Preview for Episode 4 is up

Man that episode was great, but I thought the same thing @Master Zik  said, everythings happening so fast. I'm waiting for this Jeff Malone story to catch up too, I'm interested in it.

Never liked the Mike Ross character and still don't. Everything comes too easily, fluidly for him. Real life doesn't work that way. We see very limited growing pains from Ross, and when we do he adjusts at super-speed to mitigate the problem.

Never liked the Mike Ross character and still don't. Everything comes too easily, fluidly for him. Real life doesn't work that way. We see very limited growing pains from Ross, and when we do he adjusts at super-speed to mitigate the problem.
But dont you wish your life was like that? I like Mike Ross, he gives me the whole "I'm living vicariously through you cause your life is awesome" vibe.

But dont you wish your life was like that? I like Mike Ross, he gives me the whole "I'm living vicariously through you cause your life is awesome" vibe.
No, I like struggle and the learning curve. It's part of life, nobody's perfect. I find a greater appreciation in life when achieving the satisfactory of triumph.

No, I like struggle and the learning curve. It's part of life, nobody's perfect. I find a greater appreciation in life when achieving the satisfactory of triumph.
I used to ***** about how the show through mike portrayed being a first year associate all the time. im over it now. it is what it is
laugh.gif

This show's bedrock is based on Mike's hard times in life being behind him (there probably could be a whole separate show about him being a weed head fraud committing test taker with his super shady hustling best friend where they make it by the skin of their teeth hustle to hustle :lol: :pimp:) and since he met Harvey he's suddenly making the best of his super abilities while going through some pretty midlevel growing pain; shedding shady friends, leaves old fine gf for new fine gf, learning the ropes with other associated but already being the golden boy of the star partner in the firm, etc. Everything for this show is Mike goes through the ______ but when you step back and look at the bigger picture he's already in an amazing situation.

The way this whole show is though it's not like those other true dramatic shows on AMC, HBO or even Showtime. Mike isn't about to take serious Ls and try to claw his way back up. He's not going to get caught and go to prison and then we see him back out of jail getting his life back together. Doubt the show ever becomes something like that. He's the guy that comes close to the edge and may even stumble but always makes it out.

Last edited:
Caught all the way up..

I'm not sure I'm gonna like the new direction of the show with Mike outside of Pearson Spector...the dynamic between Mike and Harvey working together is what made the show great imo. Having Mike on the outside doesn't feel right so far this season.

Watching all 3 seasons I really can't call which I enjoyed the most..they all had me hooked...this is a great show and I hope this season doesn't disappoint. 

Caught all the way up..

I'm not sure I'm gonna like the new direction of the show with Mike outside of Pearson Spector...the dynamic between Mike and Harvey working together is what made the show great imo. Having Mike on the outside doesn't feel right so far this season.

Watching all 3 seasons I really can't call which I enjoyed the most..they all had me hooked...this is a great show and I hope this season doesn't disappoint. 
true, however this new dynamic allows us to see Mike's true talents outside of Harvey's watch. Shows us finally what we know he's capable of. What better to do it than against your mentor. Although I'm with you when it comes to the Harvey - Mike/ Batman and Robin role where they tag team every obstacle they come up to - and of course, come out triumphant, this is a new scenario that really intrigues me.

I'll be honest, I'm wondering how this will turn up.

I won't be surprised however, if this comes full circle... from duo, to enemies back to duo again (somehow, some way).

The show has got to utilize Louis Litt more. He's good for laughs yes, but I feel like they were turning him into some sort of a joke almost. Nice to see him finally get his balls back last episode.

I really don't get no ep this week when it's two days before Independence day.

Wasn't much on Wed. could've had the viewers all to themselves.

Not sure if I'll continue watching after this season. It's lost it's luster and it keeps losing it. Although the Harvey vs Mike story arc and dynamic is interesting, it doesn't hold a candle to season 1. Or even season 2. The characters have become too humanized and relatable. Too relatable and too much personal drama. Especially Louis. Yes, he is great for comic relief but his character has dumbed down alot. He used to be intimidating, vindictive and has shown his intelligence throughout the show. Now he's a side piece. I liked him 100% more when he was in charge of the associates.

And Rachel is hot. But she needs to go. She doesn't add ANY value to the show and drags it down. Sometimes when I rewatch the episodes, I fast forward her parts and I still don't miss a thing. She is useless. Some would say eye candy, but Donna/Katrina>>>>

My guess in all these writing changes, is that it's no longer become a small niche target audience. It's gaining popularity, hence targeting the more mainstream audience (average reality TV watching people), dumbing it down and making it more relatable and easy to follow on a weekly basis. To me, the writing tanked so much and it's no longer witty, intelligent and powerful as it once was.

Last edited:
I needed a new show to binge through and watch over the summer, and I saw a few positive things about Suits so I gave it a chance. I'm all the way caught up and definitely a fan.

Love the movie references between Mike and Harvey.

Louis and his mudding, love of ballet, etc... he's really the best character. I did like him when he was more intimidating and powerful.. but having him as the comic relief is pretty awesome too. They need to be able to balance it, let him be the comedy.. but make sure to show he's got the skills and talents too, like they did at the end of season 3 when he got Harold out.

Donna is pretty awesome as well. And I loved Harvey talking about Don Draper to Scottie :lol: when she was on Mad Men. She was probably my favorite one of Don's girlfriends..

The mock trials are always cool.. especially over the cat :lol: All of you are wrong, that cat trial was hilarious. Yeah, it was dumb when there was real **** going on elsewhere, but I don't care :lol:

Alternate version of How You Like Me Now :pimp: in the season 3 finale.

I give the show credit for switching it up and having Mike leave the firm. You could only keep the "What if they find out" story for so long until it gets old and doesn't have any kind of impact or threat. I do kind of want to see Mike actually get some wins and show that super brain again.. when the show first started, I thought it was going to be a little cheesy and have it be like a superpower and keep getting them out of jams :lol: I guess they still relied on that here and there. I liked them trying to give us bigger story arcs over the course of a season, Hardman returning.. the Oil case and the merger.. now this battle. But I also liked the case of a week kind of stories we did in season 1. I felt the larger story arcs started to drag the last couple of seasons and I kind of just wanted to see something new. So I think there could be a happy medium.. but oh well.

I'm glad they jumped right into Mike vs. Harvey for this season.. it's been pretty good so far. Not a fan of the side relationship drama with Jessica and Jeff and then whatever is going to happen to Rachel, her old flame, and Mike. It mixes things up from the main story, so I get it.. but it gets boring after awhile.

Last edited:
I could have done more.. I only jotted down a few things as I watched it :lol:

I still like the show.. I definitely see where it's got plenty of weak points, but for a USA/summer/binge kind of show.. it's pretty awesome.

I don't need these characters to grow and change and be that multi-dimensional. Let Harvey continue to own people, let Donna be Donna, Louis be Louis, etc. A few movie quotes and references, a few times an episode someone asks "What did you do?" :lol: and I'll be entertained.

Back
Top Bottom