Summer 2010 a massive dissapointment

Well summer is basically over and I have to admit this has been the worse one I've experienced yet! Nothing memorable or to look back on other than work and the occasional female and the games that come along with that. L.A. I hope you drop off in the ocean sooner rather than later.

Well summer is basically over and I have to admit this has been the worse one I've experienced yet! Nothing memorable or to look back on other than work and the occasional female and the games that come along with that. L.A. I hope you drop off in the ocean sooner rather than later.

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

2010 in general has been a disappointment
agreed
tired.gif

RIP NT general

2010 summer dissapointments include: losing my wallet and sunglasses. getting my ipod and phone stolen from my car, and having to pay 1500 to replace my friends 15" macbook. not good at all

2010 summer dissapointments include: losing my wallet and sunglasses. getting my ipod and phone stolen from my car, and having to pay 1500 to replace my friends 15" macbook. not good at all

couldnt agree with you more. took summer classes to get ahead of the game and improve my gpa. smfh did worse than i expected
mad.gif
mad.gif
. actually 2010 has been pretty bad too now that i think about it
indifferent.gif

couldnt agree with you more. took summer classes to get ahead of the game and improve my gpa. smfh did worse than i expected
mad.gif
mad.gif
. actually 2010 has been pretty bad too now that i think about it
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom