Summer 2010 a massive dissapointment

ehhh none of my summers are all that great
laugh.gif

Well all summer i have spent at least 8 hrs a days studying for the Dental Admission Test. So basically i take the test on Saturday and my whole summer boils down to those 5 hours.

Asia, Vegas, Parties, Club, Beach.

Had a good friend pass though on a day of celebration which was hard to get over. Been a whirlwind of a summer. Good with the bad.

Had a good friend pass though on a day of celebration which was hard to get over. Been a whirlwind of a summer. Good with the bad.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

This summers been way too hot.

opposite for around here in the Bay Area....been wayy cooler (I AIN"T TRIPPIN
happy.gif
)

Summer 2010 has been the most chill for me....i'm enjoying what could be my last free summer before starting college next month.

opposite for around here in the Bay Area....been wayy cooler (I AIN"T TRIPPIN
happy.gif
)

Summer 2010 has been the most chill for me....i'm enjoying what could be my last free summer before starting college next month.

Had a good friend pass though on a day of celebration which was hard to get over. Been a whirlwind of a summer, Good with the bad.

Had a good friend pass though on a day of celebration which was hard to get over. Been a whirlwind of a summer, Good with the bad.

yup lots of optimism left in the dark for reasons which I still can't fully explain, all my plans n moves for this summer jus sorta got shut down bfor they began smh

yup lots of optimism left in the dark for reasons which I still can't fully explain, all my plans n moves for this summer jus sorta got shut down bfor they began smh

It's been alright, I still got a month and a half to make it better.
pimp.gif

It's been alright, I still got a month and a half to make it better.
pimp.gif

Yea this summer has been terrible for me in a number of ways which I won't get into, made a bad decision which I am still paying for. Lookin forward to 2011 already. Will try to make the most out of the remaining year though.

Yea this summer has been terrible for me in a number of ways which I won't get into, made a bad decision which I am still paying for. Lookin forward to 2011 already. Will try to make the most out of the remaining year though.

The west coast hasn't got much heat this summer. In San Francisco the last time it was 80+ degrees was early march.

The west coast hasn't got much heat this summer. In San Francisco the last time it was 80+ degrees was early march.

Back
Top Bottom