Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

taxi's again smh but those obsidians and even playoffs
pimp.gif

They need to do them like they did the white/red XII's, but I have no faith in JB, and believe we'll get a flu game version of at least one.

Especially with the taxis, considering they did them with the CDP and lows...they're probably going to do....

I'm expecting the worse, playoffs in ashy suede

Taxis in patent leather

Obsidians reversed.

Expect the worse and hope for the best.

They need to do them like they did the white/red XII's, but I have no faith in JB, and believe we'll get a flu game version of at least one.

Especially with the taxis, considering they did them with the CDP and lows...they're probably going to do....

Taxis in patent leather

Obsidians reversed.

Originally Posted by solejordan

what would u guys say if they all were nubuck or ashy larry suede

This is the first thing I thought when I saw this.  You know JB will alter/modify some of these - either the materials or the colors.

Originally Posted by solejordan

what would u guys say if they all were nubuck or ashy larry suede

This is the first thing I thought when I saw this.  You know JB will alter/modify some of these - either the materials or the colors.

Dammit. I'mma need those Playoffs. Can't find them anywhere and some rat bastid stole my OG's when I was in HS. I feel robbed of my expereince with that shoe because I only had them for less than six months before they disappeared. I never liked the Obsidians tho, always thought it was a weird colorway.

Dammit. I'mma need those Playoffs. Can't find them anywhere and some rat bastid stole my OG's when I was in HS. I feel robbed of my expereince with that shoe because I only had them for less than six months before they disappeared. I never liked the Obsidians tho, always thought it was a weird colorway.

if your size 10 or under ALL OG XII's can be found for $150-200 in DS condition with og box. ebay, napsize ect...

no way I would touch these Retros at retail when a OG can be found for near the same price.

if your size 10 or under ALL OG XII's can be found for $150-200 in DS condition with og box. ebay, napsize ect...

no way I would touch these Retros at retail when a OG can be found for near the same price.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Sadly, I'm an 11.5.
frown.gif

Sadly, I'm an 11.5.
frown.gif

Qft -I worked it out that I paid less than $750 total for my OGs ....Obsidians alone were $78
laugh.gif
 (all size 10)

4540015719_55772761b0.jpg

I wonder if the 2012 versions will still have "quality inspired by the greatest player ever"? ....that's a rhetorical question btw.

Qft -I worked it out that I paid less than $750 total for my OGs ....Obsidians alone were $78
laugh.gif
 (all size 10)

4540015719_55772761b0.jpg

I wonder if the 2012 versions will still have "quality inspired by the greatest player ever"? ....that's a rhetorical question btw.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Taxis in patent leather

Obsidians reversed.

Nike won't mess up the playoffs like that.  They know that playoffs will sell out.  For the taxis and obsidians, who knows. 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Taxis in patent leather

Obsidians reversed.

Nike won't mess up the playoffs like that.  They know that playoffs will sell out.  For the taxis and obsidians, who knows. 

Back
Top Bottom