Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by Zach13g

if your size 10 or under ALL OG XII's can be found for $150-200 in DS condition with og box. ebay, napsize ect...

no way I would touch these Retros at retail when a OG can be found for near the same price.

Qft -I worked it out that I paid less than $750 total for my OGs ....Obsidians alone were $78
laugh.gif
 (all size 10)

4540015719_55772761b0.jpg

I wonder if the 2012 versions will still have "quality inspired by the greatest player ever"? ....that's a rhetorical question btw.
BUT are any of those og's wearable?  I understand the collecting standpoint as well as the nostalgia, and even the hunt for the og's, but what about actually wearing and enjoying the shoe for its purpose?  I will take Some less quality in order to preserve the og flair.  If ogs are wearable, wouldn't you rock 2012 versions so you wouldn't eff up og's?  I would sure hate to be in a bar with ogs on, or at a a state fair, or even a court.  JB is smart...this is what everyone wants. 

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by Zach13g

if your size 10 or under ALL OG XII's can be found for $150-200 in DS condition with og box. ebay, napsize ect...

no way I would touch these Retros at retail when a OG can be found for near the same price.

Qft -I worked it out that I paid less than $750 total for my OGs ....Obsidians alone were $78
laugh.gif
 (all size 10)

4540015719_55772761b0.jpg

I wonder if the 2012 versions will still have "quality inspired by the greatest player ever"? ....that's a rhetorical question btw.
BUT are any of those og's wearable?  I understand the collecting standpoint as well as the nostalgia, and even the hunt for the og's, but what about actually wearing and enjoying the shoe for its purpose?  I will take Some less quality in order to preserve the og flair.  If ogs are wearable, wouldn't you rock 2012 versions so you wouldn't eff up og's?  I would sure hate to be in a bar with ogs on, or at a a state fair, or even a court.  JB is smart...this is what everyone wants. 

I've beat my OG playoffs to DEATH....last winter I shoveled snow from my driveway in them and they are still together. No separation at all. The ORIGINAL XII is a tank of a shoe. I had the first retro of the playoffs, but I sold them. They just didn't compare. I can only imagine what these will end up like...especially after the last batch of XIIs.

I've beat my OG playoffs to DEATH....last winter I shoveled snow from my driveway in them and they are still together. No separation at all. The ORIGINAL XII is a tank of a shoe. I had the first retro of the playoffs, but I sold them. They just didn't compare. I can only imagine what these will end up like...especially after the last batch of XIIs.

Originally Posted by lightning

finally playoffs and obsidians.. whats qam tho...
Yeah I'm wanting to know what is QAM. I am quite excited for this but I'm wanting to know what QAM stand for?

Originally Posted by lightning

finally playoffs and obsidians.. whats qam tho...
Yeah I'm wanting to know what is QAM. I am quite excited for this but I'm wanting to know what QAM stand for?

I hope the am in the qam doesnt stand for air max, thus the shoes having an air max sole ala the 2.0.

I hope the am in the qam doesnt stand for air max, thus the shoes having an air max sole ala the 2.0.

copping the obsidians for sure maybe 3! one to hoop, one to rock, and one to stock until the hoop shoe becomes beat!

copping the obsidians for sure maybe 3! one to hoop, one to rock, and one to stock until the hoop shoe becomes beat!

This is the best news I've heard out of Jordan Brand in a long time... Obsidians will be copped, hopefully doubled up on. And Playoffs are my all-time favorites, I need a new pair to put my OGs away.

And low-key, I can't wait to see these Cool Grey colorway. Always thought some all grey XII would be fire, can't wait for some pics.

This is the best news I've heard out of Jordan Brand in a long time... Obsidians will be copped, hopefully doubled up on. And Playoffs are my all-time favorites, I need a new pair to put my OGs away.

And low-key, I can't wait to see these Cool Grey colorway. Always thought some all grey XII would be fire, can't wait for some pics.

Back
Top Bottom