Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

just sold my playoff's and i kinda regret it but ima scoop them Tar Heel XII's if they drop:.

just sold my playoff's and i kinda regret it but ima scoop them Tar Heel XII's if they drop:.

guys QAM has nothing to do with the shoe.

also why arent I the OP when i made the thread first and had the longer thread?? SMH

guys QAM has nothing to do with the shoe.

also why arent I the OP when i made the thread first and had the longer thread?? SMH

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I hope the am in the qam doesnt stand for air max, thus the shoes having an air max sole ala the 2.0.
AH S*&T

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

/thread
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I might throw up if that happens. I will throw up into the shoe as I am holding it in the store.

I just noticed in the military IV thread that someone posted the release info on them and they also had the "qam" in it.  I think we will be ok and that it does not stand for air max unless JB is going that route with all retros.

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I hope the am in the qam doesnt stand for air max, thus the shoes having an air max sole ala the 2.0.
AH S*&T

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

/thread
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I might throw up if that happens. I will throw up into the shoe as I am holding it in the store.

I just noticed in the military IV thread that someone posted the release info on them and they also had the "qam" in it.  I think we will be ok and that it does not stand for air max unless JB is going that route with all retros.

12s are my jam. Only ones I do NOT have are the Flint Grey joints. I have all these, except the new Cool Grey colorway. Looking forward to these dropping without a doubt!!

12s are my jam. Only ones I do NOT have are the Flint Grey joints. I have all these, except the new Cool Grey colorway. Looking forward to these dropping without a doubt!!

This makes me regret selling my white/red 12s that came out in 2009. Now on the hunt for another pair =[

This makes me regret selling my white/red 12s that came out in 2009. Now on the hunt for another pair =[

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

I hope the playoffs come with leather... If they do that's 2 for me

HIGHLY Doubt We Will See Leather On The Playoffs... You Seen What They Did To The Bred 12s Already...
30t6p3b.gif

I Can Live With No Leather Tho...
ohwell.gif

HIGHLY Doubt We Will See Leather On The Playoffs... You Seen What They Did To The Bred 12s Already...
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Everyone and they momma cheering for some PLAYOFF XIIs.....

Where were yall when they dropped in 2004???

honestly homie i beat up 2 pairs of playoffs since 04 and i need a pair like yesterday.

honestly homie i beat up 2 pairs of playoffs since 04 and i need a pair like yesterday.

Originally Posted by Rod301

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
It'll either be ashy suede or the glossy pleather on the retro IIIs.

Originally Posted by Rod301

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
It'll either be ashy suede or the glossy pleather on the retro IIIs.

dont get it twisted duke, playoff XII's sold FAST in 04'...matter fact they were by far da fastest selling of da entire retro XII line.

dont get it twisted duke, playoff XII's sold FAST in 04'...matter fact they were by far da fastest selling of da entire retro XII line.

Well I had OG's damn near dead stock, so I didn't need them.

Since then, they've been stolen
frown.gif

Well I had OG's damn near dead stock, so I didn't need them.

Since then, they've been stolen
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom