Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Everyone and they momma cheering for some PLAYOFF XIIs.....

Where were yall when they dropped in 2004???
Missed out on that release could only cop the obsidian lows. 
frown.gif

Missed out on that release could only cop the obsidian lows. 
frown.gif

I need Playoffs and Obsidians...and Black and Reds to re-release JB...please give them the attention to detail they need...and by that I mean great quality and craftsmanship. That's all I request~

I need Playoffs and Obsidians...and Black and Reds to re-release JB...please give them the attention to detail they need...and by that I mean great quality and craftsmanship. That's all I request~

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guys QAM has nothing to do with the shoe.

also why arent I the OP when i made the thread first and had the longer thread?? SMH

Umm, I was actually the one who posted the info maybe about 3 weeks ago and I didn't ask for a cookie or e-props.  This board is supposed to be about helping each other out but there's a reason why people in the know tend to not post too frequently these days.  Let's just be glad that the shoes are coming out again, and in full force.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guys QAM has nothing to do with the shoe.

also why arent I the OP when i made the thread first and had the longer thread?? SMH

Umm, I was actually the one who posted the info maybe about 3 weeks ago and I didn't ask for a cookie or e-props.  This board is supposed to be about helping each other out but there's a reason why people in the know tend to not post too frequently these days.  Let's just be glad that the shoes are coming out again, and in full force.

copping all 4 of these(but no leather would suck *smh at what they did to the flu games*), def would like to see a pic of the CG colorway tho.

copping all 4 of these(but no leather would suck *smh at what they did to the flu games*), def would like to see a pic of the CG colorway tho.

Copping just a pair of the taxis so I can finally wear my CDPs with less care...for sure 2 pairs of the playoffs! You guys can have my obsidians never liked the CW of it. Hopefully all is good with the quality and easy to cop like the latest release! Can't wait!

Of course the playoffs had to come out when the world ends...good job JB! LoL!

Copping just a pair of the taxis so I can finally wear my CDPs with less care...for sure 2 pairs of the playoffs! You guys can have my obsidians never liked the CW of it. Hopefully all is good with the quality and easy to cop like the latest release! Can't wait!

Of course the playoffs had to come out when the world ends...good job JB! LoL!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

dont get it twisted duke, playoff XII's sold FAST in 04'...matter fact they were by far da fastest selling of da entire retro XII line.
Agreed these sold out super fast when they released in 04. Even the non - sneakerheads were talking about this release after they dropped. They were  saying " I want the Black and White 12's." I remember my Local Footaction selling these out on Release Date with some people lined up outside the store before it even opened.

& yes I am cheering for the playoff XII's. I only bought one pair when they released in 2004 because I didn't have a lot of Money back in those days. I wore them a lot & NOw my Playoff XII's are in pretty bad shape after  a long seven years. I am happy JB is releasing these again.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

dont get it twisted duke, playoff XII's sold FAST in 04'...matter fact they were by far da fastest selling of da entire retro XII line.
Agreed these sold out super fast when they released in 04. Even the non - sneakerheads were talking about this release after they dropped. They were  saying " I want the Black and White 12's." I remember my Local Footaction selling these out on Release Date with some people lined up outside the store before it even opened.

& yes I am cheering for the playoff XII's. I only bought one pair when they released in 2004 because I didn't have a lot of Money back in those days. I wore them a lot & NOw my Playoff XII's are in pretty bad shape after  a long seven years. I am happy JB is releasing these again.

JB you sons of bishes, you better not even dere put ashy suede on the Playoffs. 
But I will admit, if the Obsidians and Black/Red pairs get leather, but the Playoffs get suede, that would be a masterful troll job by JB. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JB you sons of bishes, you better not even dere put ashy suede on the Playoffs. 
But I will admit, if the Obsidians and Black/Red pairs get leather, but the Playoffs get suede, that would be a masterful troll job by JB. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom