Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

^it does. but the flash makes it hard to tell..but omg! what sz is that!? the shape looks good!!!!!! compared to the bananas white red pair that came out

^it does. but the flash makes it hard to tell..but omg! what sz is that!? the shape looks good!!!!!! compared to the bananas white red pair that came out

never! coppin early been wanting these since 97 wen my guy lil lo had em in 3rd grade
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Silence Biggers

When was the last time these were retroed?
yea when was the last wave of XIIs, playoffs/taxis etc 05?

that's when i was heavy in the game...i remember the craziness over the women's carolina blue joints...i think i had like 40 pairs
laugh.gif

all my pairs from them are still in great shape...guess its time to sell

Originally Posted by Silence Biggers

When was the last time these were retroed?
yea when was the last wave of XIIs, playoffs/taxis etc 05?

that's when i was heavy in the game...i remember the craziness over the women's carolina blue joints...i think i had like 40 pairs
laugh.gif

all my pairs from them are still in great shape...guess its time to sell

grey pair is ehhh, id rather just have two playoffs than one of each. still wish the tongue was a bit longer, but they will do

grey pair is ehhh, id rather just have two playoffs than one of each. still wish the tongue was a bit longer, but they will do

The Obsidians and Playoffs are both absolutely
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
!!

I'm sure someone is going to say the shape is way off from the OG's and the materials are garbage and it's going to be an awful release (which they'll still cop), but sign me up for 2 pairs of each. I won't make any decisions on those Gray joints until I hold them. I'm just not a fan of Nubuck on 12's. Buttery leather is where it's at.

The Obsidians and Playoffs are both absolutely
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
!!

I'm sure someone is going to say the shape is way off from the OG's and the materials are garbage and it's going to be an awful release (which they'll still cop), but sign me up for 2 pairs of each. I won't make any decisions on those Gray joints until I hold them. I'm just not a fan of Nubuck on 12's. Buttery leather is where it's at.

Damn after these, I'll be 99% done with the 12's.

2003 Blk/Red
'97 White/Red
2012 Playoffs
2012 Obsidians

Only pair I will missing will be the Taxi's.

Damn after these, I'll be 99% done with the 12's.

2003 Blk/Red
'97 White/Red
2012 Playoffs
2012 Obsidians

Only pair I will missing will be the Taxi's.

Back
Top Bottom