Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

The playoffs and obsidians look surprisingly well done. can't bring myself to cop a poorer quality retro for more money tho, ill just find an old pair

The playoffs and obsidians look surprisingly well done. can't bring myself to cop a poorer quality retro for more money tho, ill just find an old pair

Originally Posted by sbsallday12

Goodluck, 2004 Playoffs are commanding over $300, and I've seen some DS Obsidians, with no yellowing go for over $400. 

Goodluck, 2004 Playoffs are commanding over $300, and I've seen some DS Obsidians, with no yellowing go for over $400. 

Those obsidians look too bright, but it could have just been the flash. Just playoffs for me, don't like the obsidians. I'd take the grey/orange joints over them.

Those obsidians look too bright, but it could have just been the flash. Just playoffs for me, don't like the obsidians. I'd take the grey/orange joints over them.

Are there any pictures of any NCAA or NBA players wearing the obsidians? I can't recall ever seeing any

Are there any pictures of any NCAA or NBA players wearing the obsidians? I can't recall ever seeing any

Brah just buy the playoffs. I bought a pair of 2004 playoffs and they quality was uber crap (and everyone on the forum was wildin out over it). This year's run actually looks like it might be BETTER quality. 

Brah just buy the playoffs. I bought a pair of 2004 playoffs and they quality was uber crap (and everyone on the forum was wildin out over it). This year's run actually looks like it might be BETTER quality. 

Originally Posted by beh235

It's the flash....
air-jordan-12-obsidian_041.jpg

Originally Posted by beh235

It's the flash....
air-jordan-12-obsidian_041.jpg

Pics look good, Playoffs are a going to be mine. But I need to see the obsidian's in person before I cop.

Pics look good, Playoffs are a going to be mine. But I need to see the obsidian's in person before I cop.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The 04s seemed to be as good quality as the OG's.  This is coming from a person that had 2 pairs of OGs and currently has 2 pairs of 04s.

However, if you think anything put out by JB in 2012(cardboard leather, no ankle support,etc) might be better quality than 04, it might not be worth discussing with you.
laugh.gif

The 04s seemed to be as good quality as the OG's.  This is coming from a person that had 2 pairs of OGs and currently has 2 pairs of 04s.

However, if you think anything put out by JB in 2012(cardboard leather, no ankle support,etc) might be better quality than 04, it might not be worth discussing with you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
Ok you got me on that, I was OD for that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I had 3 pairs of OG 12s and bought the 2004 12s. The OGs are much better quality in my opinion. 

And I balled in 3 of my pairs (2 OGs pairs and the 2004s playoffs). My og taxis and og black/red took a beaten and held together. Where as my 2004s did even make it through one season of intramural ball, torn upper and sole detachment. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif
Ok you got me on that, I was OD for that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I had 3 pairs of OG 12s and bought the 2004 12s. The OGs are much better quality in my opinion. 

And I balled in 3 of my pairs (2 OGs pairs and the 2004s playoffs). My og taxis and og black/red took a beaten and held together. Where as my 2004s did even make it through one season of intramural ball, torn upper and sole detachment. 

Really not feeling that Orange on the cool Grey's so those are an Easy pass for me. I'd rather buy at least 2 pairs of the playoffs & Obsidians instead

Back
Top Bottom