JOrdan III Flips NDS $100.00
Jordan III Fire Red NDS $90.00
JOrdan V Retro White Metallic Silver DS From 2000 For $125.00
JOrdan V University Blue Black for $110.00 NDS
Jordan IV Cool Grey Used but only $70.00

I Love Ebay!!!!!

Oh and I forgot to mention they are all legit!!!! :D
happy.gif

a couple of days ago i saw a pair of ds denim forbes sb go for 760 which is pretty good considering its worth 1500+
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

BEAT THIS>
legit air jordan ii re-retro red/black/white
$18.50
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

True Blue III's(NDS w/ everything) $102.50
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
Team Dodgers
Garciaparra-Kent-Furcal-Kemp-Loney-Pierre-Ethier-R.Martin-Penny-Saito-Broxton

Why is this post still going when we have the legit thread in the sneaker showcase forum? :smh:
smh.gif
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

^ Don't take my word for it. :lol:
laugh.gif
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

3thaman some pics would be really nice, if its true than ur the man, if its false than shame on u
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

i got some wheat xiii and some dtrt (i loved the movie ) the shoes are ok. i got some bays (bay area shoes) jordan pinstripe jersey and some stealth. yes big pickups for me this month

I don't know 3thaman and he doesn't know me, but I can definitely vouch that he beat me out on a steal of the summer. I'm not going to name the shoe or the price but it was definitely a few hundred dollars cheaper than what it should have been.

I think it's better if you post pictures of your ebay pick-ups. Sometimes it's unbelievable that you can get a NDS pair for example, $35 shipped or 40 shipped. I've been an ebay member for 4 years now....

man i just picked up a pair of french blue vii's for $50 shpped ds mind you. and ronaldinho18 what size and condition? i was gona pick one up in used condition size 6.5 for 10 plus shipping but i fell asleep :smh:
smh.gif

not in the best condition, but I've always wanted a pair to display. I'll probably paint over the crumbled part, just so its more subtle. Such a :pimp:
pimp.gif
4c44_1.JPG

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

Back
Top Bottom