SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Not that I want Cena to win but imagine if he did. That would be an ultra troll since they just dropped those 15x Champ shirts

Exactly

He's missing a GREAT show
Damb B...
mean.gif
frown.gif
thought we were cool cause of Team B's up.
I dvr'd it for you piru 
smokin.gif

Not that I want Cena to win but imagine if he did. That would be an ultra troll since they just dropped those 15x Champ shirts

I doubt Cena wins. I think sheamus cashing in and they going to do that bs that the contract is for the wwe belt and cena that way keeps with us belt. They're not letting Cena tie Ric Flair championship number a lot of wwe fans will be upset.

Last edited:
Horrible. She messed up before at WM31 too.

She was laughing while injured.

:lol:

Reminds me of when Taker was laughing his *** off while Vince was cutting a promo on him :lol:

Or when Big Zeke was smiling after he had a tool chest pushed on top of him

Last edited:
I doubt Cena wins. I think sheamus cashing in and they going to do that bs that the contract is for the wwe belt and cena that way keeps with us belt. They're not letting Cena tie Ric Flair championship number a lot of wwe fans will be upset.
They can be upset all they want. There's no chance he doesn't tie AND surpass Flair.

Back
Top Bottom