SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

It's all in the preparation b. I be ready a week or 2 before the date and 2 days before I start counting everything. Have never worked late night doing inventory.

Did inventory once in my life. And I was 15 at that job lol. Left early, made up some ********. Was too stressed to deal with that nonsense. Them other dudes were there from 8am to like 11pm straight :x

Did inventory once in my life. And I was 15 at that job lol. Left early, made up some ********. Was too stressed to deal with that nonsense. Them other dudes were there from 8am to like 11pm straight :x

Your manager sucked :lol: it's not like they tell you a few weeks ahead you have inventory they tell you 3-4 months out. That's when you start cutting orders getting everything organized and controlling what you order so you have less to count.

Dolph is alpha. I'm kind of Alpha
350x700px-LL-a1093506_tumblr_m7e6nhXTxj1r5pin2o1_400.gif

Your manager sucked :lol: it's not like they tell you a few weeks ahead you have inventory they tell you 3-4 months out. That's when you start cutting orders getting everything organized and controlling what you order so you have less to count.

He told everyone else, not me cause I wasnt there yet. It was a summer job at the time. But apparently both my managers did cause they got fired after I left lmaooo. Fun job other than that day tho

Did they seriously just completely job out on of the guys challenging for the IC Title?  I'm no miz fan (as a wrestler) but what the hell was that????

Poor MeanGene

Big Show was having flashbacks to riding on the back of that coffin, he looked like he wanted to burst into tears

Besides the reigns and carper match I haven't watched much and this show still sucks. Time to watch ballers and play Fifa

Back
Top Bottom