SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

:pimp:

HHH HAS to know Rollins is similar to younger HBK. Since HHH was never the #1 guy amongst Rock/Austin/Foley/etc, he can take credit for this :lol:

Last edited:
Ehhh, in regards to Sting, I feel like Vince got the use out of him that he wanted - merchandise sales and the final Kicks of dirt on WCW's coffin.

And I guess it was very fitting that I spent about 30 minutes watching Bad News Brown, Waylon Mercy, and Adam Bomb squash matches before Summerslam.

Mercy :lol: aka the Bray before Bray

Thought dude was mad creepy as a kid

Yo I was also thinking about this and Rollins is now one title away from being a grand slam champion :pimp:

He got the tag titles with Ramen
He won't the WWE Title as WM
And now he has the U.S. title

All he needs is the IC title somewhere down down the line

They wanted to protect both guys.......the middle finger at the end there was Brock pretty much acknowledging he stole the match. I am sure the camera angle was botch not showing us Taker tapping. which then really would of emphasized the sequence of events.

This is where the E needs to tell a PHENOMENAL STORYLINE to justify this. If it just goes away and we just go into a Sting/Taker setup or even a Sting/Lesnar setup.....( :x ) It will be Vince just wanting $$$$ as usual. Things like last night make me stick to just NXT. At least I can see that as College Basketball where I would like the Brand/Team instead of just players on the big stage in the "PROS"

My buddy and I were talking about the camera due I ng the taker spot. It had to be a *****. While it still would have been a dumb story line, at least it would have been linear and coherent. With the random bell ringing for no apparent reason, the angle was trashed. The editor must be on the hot seat today.

Doesn't matter in what fashion as long as Rollins wins and Cena loses, I'm content.

y9MVqM5.gif

way too obvious that 2 belt seth is gonna let it go to his head and let it be known he doesnt need the authority.

and theres your face turn.

my prediction for tonight.. taker comes out says hes beaten everyone there is to beat and is goin to retire and ride into the sunset.. and sting comes out and hits him with the mutumbo no no no

So a mizark title reign gonna happen before sting taker ......or neither

My dream of cody dusty and dustin forming a stable be shatetered..... shattered anercian dream.... damb vince could have been a great.thing

Yeah no more Taker and Brock please besides the sit up laughing that was GOD AWFUL!

Everything else was good.

:rofl: "Brie Mode".......

New Day tho :lol:

Canceled my Network last night before my cc gets billed again on Wed..They just don't put up enough old content and the new shows aren't entertaining to me..I'll just have to watch the ppv's elsewhere..Will probably re-subscribe once RR comes around..

I think the only entertaining thing about tonight's Raw Is War is gonna be the crowd reactions..

Funny when I saw seth's armband come off and him wearing white and gold I thought of Michaels, but those two belts is really Michaels esque.

Seth will forever be Trips' dude though. He's got Michaels' athleticism and Trips' gym dedication.

It sounds like a broken record in here after every WWE Special Event. You marks aren't going anywhere.

Best Heel in the Business is looking like a young HBK up there with those two titles
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 SethGawd

Let's hope he doesnt drop the US title like this...

the only thing Seth was missing from his outfit last night was this..

Back
Top Bottom