SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

CNLKrU9WoAAd3aV.jpg

While Seth still didn't get a clean win. That win reminds me of HHH, would have been better if Jon Stewart would have slid him a sledgehammer. I'll take it especially since I didn't think Seth would walk out champion.

Wayyy different then Seth getting the **** beat out of him only for Kane to appear, choke slam opponent and lay Seth on top of said opponent. Or Seth disappearing completely after the bong :nerd: .

They got to just let Best Heel in the Business take the IC strap off of that turd Skip Sheffield. That is definitely best for business.

Just want to interject amid all the Summerfest talk:

This time last year, I was unemployed and wasting away. Got back into wrestling in August 2014 when I saw the NTWT topic as I hadn't watched WWE since 2002.

Just wanted to thank you NTWT fam for providing the laffs all throughout as this was the only constant thing in my life during the dark days. Now that I'm employed and am semi-flourishing again, I appreciate the positive vibes here.

I definitely remember you were going through some stuff. VERY GLAD that things turned around for you.

Like I was saying on Twitter to JDcurt and IHustle, NTWT is a bond that will never be broken.

We truly got a good group going here, better than anything on NT IMO

They got to just let Best Heel in the Business take the IC strap off of that turd Skip Sheffield. That is definitely best for business.

Man..if they'd let Seth get that IC belt. First TRIPLE CROWN at the same time?

:nthat:

That would be awesome :lol: :lol: him wearing 3 titles and you start building up people to take them while he fends off other challengers would be easy to write.

If the WWE actually had writers. So #CenaWinsLOL

Back
Top Bottom