SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

this is like.. the riddler and two face in Batman Forever

This.

batman-forever-o.gif

The best way this match should go is Sasha beating the **** out of Nikki for 10 straight minutes, letting her get no offense in, countering her attempts, and just making her tap like the ***** she is. Then have Tamina kick all 3 Bellas in the face post-match for good measure.

Last edited:
The best way this match should go is Sasha beating the **** out of Nikki for 10 straight minutes, letting her get no offense in, countering her attempting, and just making her tap like the ***** she is. Then have Tamina kick all 3 Bellas in the face post-match for good measure.
Bae is gonna basically have to guide Titty through this match.

laugh.gif

The best way this match should go is Sasha beating the **** out of Nikki for 10 straight minutes, letting her get no offense in, countering her attempting, and just making her tap like the ***** she is. Then have Tamina kick all 3 Bellas in the face post-match for good measure.

:nthat:

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

Paige looks so dirty these days and she looks like she's packing a few extra pounds of crumpets

Sasha is growing on me. Physically. When I was in Tampa, I saw some DOlphins when I went Jet SKiing. Maybe that is why

jdcurt2 jdcurt2 dat dude chris dat dude chris

I like all 3 shows but Daredevil is at the top of the list followed by Arrow then Flash. Production and grittiness is way above on Daredevil.

Yea I figured DD was the best outta all of them and that it had the best production since Arrow & Flash arent even cable shows. Gon give both a shot. DD was fire. I hope that Titans show goes thru on TNT

Back
Top Bottom