SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

"Believed what way? Lol one of my best friends back home is black and another is married to a black man."

The classic "I'am not racist I have black friends" quote
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
All non-black people need to be taught in Elementary school to NEVER use that comeback if they are ever suspected of any racist stuff

"Believed what way? Lol one of my best friends back home is black and another is married to a black man."

The classic "I'am not racist I have black friends" quote :smh: :smh: :smh:
All non-black people need to be taught in Elementary school to NEVER use that comeback if they are ever suspected of any racist stuff

I've always liked @Mister Saint Laurent's remark of... "Black girls are hot af. How can I be racist against black people if I love their women?"...

Glad to see Big E finally being allowed to use that personality. Man anybody remember the videos he used to make with Kaitlyn

Watch WWE's Vine, "The New Day's entrance picks up some steam backstage! @wwebige @sashabankswwe #wweorlando"

They better not cut her. She's hot. Those fans getting at her have short memories or are just stupid with all of the crap wwe does. Tell them to look up vince saying the n word on air, crap like cryme tyme, or why del rio left. Plus that pic was from 3 years ago.

Last edited:
They better not cut her. She's hot. Those fans getting at her have short memories or are just stupid with all of the crap wwe does. Tell them to look up vince saying the n word on air, crap like cryme tyme, or why del rio left. Plus that pic was from 3 years ago.

Yeah... You're wrong...

Back
Top Bottom