SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Zahra can move in with me. A lot of Jewish families have moved into my neighborhood. Won't allow her to decorate though.

CNv0uI_WwAAxyVe.jpg

Kana who has been rumored to have signed with WWE has begun to fuel those rumors even more as today she relinquished the REINA World Womens Championship that she won from Syuri back in 2014.

The promotion said that not only is she relinquishing the title but shes also leaving the promotion.

REINA will be holding a tournament to crown a new champion in Tokyo at Shinkiba 1stRING on September 4th.

@DCAllAmerican

I just blocked him and also reported him for not liking pancakes.

Last time I took Tamina bae to breakfast she ordered pancakes and sausage with 2 extra orders of sausage. She didn't touch the pancskes and ate all the sausages with her fingers.

Pancakes are garbage... French toast is where it's at...

All that savagery got you not thinking straight, so I'll give you a pass..

Naw... I did one of those all you can eat breakfast platters before... You eat it all, it's free... It was easy peasy till I got to the pancakes... I become revolted at the thought of pancakes since half way through them...haven't had a pancake since...

I have had a hankering for banana and peanut butter and Walnut pancakes though...

Naw... I did one of those all you can eat breakfast platters before... You eat it all, it's free... It was easy peasy especially when I got to the pancakes... I become excited at the thought of pancakes since half way through them...had many pancakes since...

I have had a hankering for banana and peanut butter and Walnut pancakes though...

I see...

Back
Top Bottom