SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

Why you gotta mention that injury word 22? I have showed nothing but respect for your bae Sasha. Don't you dare put that curse on my team 22!!!
We got to get this ***** fired.
**** any racist. Real talk.
That explains a lot as far as his views on life :lol:

My bad ego. Didn't know your team was the iggles. If it makes you feel better...your offense can run with a plastic bag as your QB. plus yall will have a better record than my niners :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
True dat. Yeezus was straight basura

Blood on the leaves, new slaves, bound 2, black skinhead :smokin

I'm in it, hold my liquor, guilt trip, meh ok

The rest was weak. Not a terrible album as some make it out to be but everybody expected better from Kanye and he threw a kershaw curveball on us. Now 808's was trash

Last edited:
Seth statue to appear on Raw tonight. Word is that Sting will destroy it, most likely to close out Raw. Sting will also open the show.

We also may see Kane back tonight. No word on what his role will be if he does return but i'm guessing he will team with Dean and Reigns.

There are some Sheamus themed side plates that have popped up on social media which are fake. He's not expected to cash in anytime soon.

Last edited:
Blood on the leaves, new slaves, bound 2, black skinhead :smokin

I'm in it, hold my liquor, guilt trip, meh ok

The rest was weak. Not a terrible album as some make it out to be but everybody expected better from Kanye and he threw a kershaw curveball on us. Now 808's was trash

100% agree.

Been real busy lately barely watching TV or in the thread.wassup with ya fools?,

Nah but on a serious note,can't believe what I heard about peep,dam shame ,was a real good dude on here.smh

#R.I.PEEP.

Last edited:
Been real busy lately barely watching TV or in the thread.wassup with ya fools?,

Nah but on a serious note,can't believe what I heard about peep,dam shame ,was a real good dude on here.smh

#R.I.PEEP.
Yeah man peep was a good dude. He was just 28 years old
frown.gif

-Independent wrestlers Rich Swann and Biff Busick have been signed to with WWE, according to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Both men must now pass WWE’s medical physicals, as is customary with all new talent joining the company.

Both men have competed for EVOLVE, one of the promotions under the WWN banner. WWN officials met with WWE officials at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn and the two companies have been rumored to be working together over the past several months.

Swann (24) has been wrestling since 2009 and started with CZW before moving to EVOLVE and Dragon Gate USA later on. He’s a former Open the Owarai Gate Champion, Open the Triangle Gate Champion and Open the United Gate Champion.

Busick (29) also started with CZW back in 2012 and is a former CZW Heavyweight Champion. He’s wrestled EVOLVE and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG), among others. He was trained by former WWE and WCW star Lance Storm. He received a WWE tryout earlier this year.

Only a matter of time before they sign ricochet :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom