SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

My Dominican ex's.

:x :smokin :stoneface:

:smh: little ***** always running they mouths talking about fat please that's thick b. Now if they have a big stomach and a big *** that's fat those are peeps type. But a slim/decent waits with a fat *** ain't fat b

Last edited:
Mf5Q3NK.gif

QCKF3XA.gif

I just don't see how they could have Taker win this one and then face Brock again....Would be much better off having Roman or someone "conquer the beast" at WM32 for the championship and then have Taker go over Sting in is retirement match...

My Dominican ex's.

:x :smokin :stoneface:

:smh: little ***** always running they mouths talking about fat please that's thick b. Now if they have a big stomach and a big *** that's fat those are ghims type. But a slim/decent waits with a fat *** ain't fat b

never dated or after hours drunken smashed a fat chick in my 28 years, and no I'm not missing out

At least Taker didn't do this "Pimp Limp Gimp" Tombstone this week.

No! They are ugly. I do not see the hype at all. AT ALL B!!!

You right. I just found a deal close to retail and figured I would cop for the hell of it.

I unloaded some kicks in order to cop mercurials but everyone out here charging way higher than they should be in my size

**** it I'm about to buy new golf clubs :lol:

Sasha >>>> Paige

Charlotte & Tamina >>> Paige on Austin's podcast

Gonna attempt to go to the NXT show that's coming here (or Pasadena, I don't remember) in the middle of September. Will either have on a Cesaro shirt or wear a Team BAD shirt that I'll get sometime soon.

Yes, I am buying one of those.

Back
Top Bottom