SUMMERSLAM WEEK: 8/23 Balor & Bailey Win @ Takeover, BROCK V TAKER TONIGHT. Pred Contest

But this dude built just like Paige (but with Lebron's hairline) and y'all love her..
tumblr_me3330zWoH1rpz39l.gif

Thanks for the b-day wishes fellas :pimp:

Happy Birthday to one of the original job squad members.

WWE Network does not have native Chromecast support, but of course you can cast the Chrome browser from your computer and set the video window to full screen.  Works almost as well as having the built-in support.

4wrestling 4wrestling or anyone: How would I access the Network though from the Chrome browser? Is it simply to log-in from WWE.com?

Last edited:
Sasha on Jericho's podcast >>>> Paige on Austin's podcast

Gonna attempt to go to the NXT show that's coming here (or Pasadena, I don't remember) in the middle of September. Will either have on a Cesaro shirt or wear a Team BAD shirt that I'll get sometime soon.

Yes, I am buying one of those.

Going to Night of Champions, Peep?

I'm probably going solely for the fact that Sasha Baenks is taking the strap off that piece of garbage, Nikki.

Sasha on Jericho's podcast >>>> Paige on Austin's podcast

Gonna attempt to go to the NXT show that's coming here (or Pasadena, I don't remember) in the middle of September. Will either have on a Cesaro shirt or wear a Team BAD shirt that I'll get sometime soon.

Yes, I am buying one of those.

Going to Night of Champions, Peep?

I'm probably going solely for the fact that Sasha Baenks is taking the strap off that piece of garbage, Nikki.

Damn, didn't know NOC was here. Now i may have to choose which :lol: Once it gets closer I'll decide, but more than likely it'll be the NXT show

I ordered a rock just bring it shirt and brock eat sleep conquer repeat shirt 25% off so i had to cop.cant wait for summerslam on sunday.

Feel asleep right during the Seth/Cena segment.

Should I bother catching up on the rest of Raw?

Feel asleep right during the Seth/Cena segment.

Should I bother catching up on the rest of Raw?
End of raw was a brock undertaker promo

This is what I first typed: I don't know what triggered it this time, but I have been deciding to watch a few minutes of RAW the past three weeks to see what's up. Have no idea most of these dudes, but I got excited when Heyman put me onto the fact that the Undertaker is still around. Last two weeks I was just waiting for that "dong" and for the lights to go out. Finally got it tonight only to see 'Taker walking around like he's one step short of a thrown back. Sticking out his tongue out like a weirdo. :lol: The hell man?...turned off by it all. Changed the channel.

Then I read it. :x :smh: :lol:

That is sooo bad. Truly NH intent there.

What I mean is the Undertaker is old and I feel old now too. |I

Bret Hart >

Last edited:
Thanks for the b-day wishes fellas
pimp.gif
Happy Birthday to one of the original job squad members.

WWE Network does not have native Chromecast support, but of course you can cast the Chrome browser from your computer and set the video window to full screen.  Works almost as well as having the built-in support.
@4wrestling or anyone: How would I access the Network though from the Chrome browser? Is it simply to log-in from WWE.com?
network.wwe.com

Caught up on the hour or so of Raw I missed.

Goodness Cena was in his feels during that promo.
laugh.gif
Flubbing lines and ****. I'm glad they addressed the orange and green elephant in the room with his new gear.

Sasha.
pimp.gif
Glad she washed Nikki. Unfortunately that just means that Team Bella is gonna ball at Summerfest and wash everyone.
sick.gif

I like how they keep bringing up Nikki's title reign like shes some fighting champion like Cena. She's defended it less than when Ambrose was the US Champion.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Heyman was gold per usual in that last segment.

Taker rocking that Stang/Doc from Back to the Future hybrid cut.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom