Sunburst Air Structure Triax and Hot Lava/Rebel Nike Air Tech Challenge II Hit Retail - Pics

M

mazedowner

KixandtheCity.com via Proper

309q79f.jpg

11uw5ub.jpg

Following up on our earlier post today, the "Hot Lava" Nike Air Challenge II has officially hit retail in the States. Along with the ATC II, the"Sunburst" Air Structure Triax has also hit retail shelves stateside.

Available now at select accounts on the West Coast, both releases should make their way into select Nike accounts around the country very soon.

If the structures didn't have that pattern on them they would be a lot better.

whoa those structures are pretty damn fresh.. and ill be on my way for those techs shortly.

i will definitely b coppin the structures..i'll have to see about the tech challenges...not sure if i like those enough to spend the money..

Both pair are looking good in the pics. i hope this post picks up steam. Has anyone seen/picked these up in stores yet??

i wanted the first structures that came out but didnt find them, these will be fine...whats the retail?

dammm, both shoes lookin serious, wats retail on both? will finishline n them have these?

I'm getting the structures in hopes of using them as collateral for a pair of og's. Resellers get no love for what they did to this shoe.

The pattern makes the structures look so cheap. I can't believe more people aren't furious about that yet. In due time, I'm sure...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

The pattern makes the structures look so cheap. I can't believe more people aren't furious about that yet. In due time, I'm sure...
I guess they aren't too mad about the pattern because they missed out on the first Structure release and are willing to overlook this newpair's shortcomings.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I guess they aren't too mad about the pattern because they missed out on the first Structure release and are willing to overlook this new pair's shortcomings.

That's exactly right, well said..

DC21

the tech challenges look damn good. And even with the pattern those structures look pretty good too.

Finally, we get to see pics of the final product... ILLY! However, I prefer the black tongue for some odd reason...

Both of them look fresh as hell. I might get those Air Structures. I wore my pair today and I love them.

Back
Top Bottom