Sunburst Air Structure Triax and Hot Lava/Rebel Nike Air Tech Challenge II Hit Retail - Pics

both of those are really dope!

kind of sucks all the sneakers i want currently are pink

copped the 95s want the atcIIs and those pink and grey am1s!

Good news for those who don't want to risk missing out
happy.gif

83428876uy2.jpg

62688318mv9.jpg

1) Call 1.800.826.2205 (Eastbay)

2) Press 1 to order, tell agent you want to order product #18408181 (They will confirm the name with you)

3) They will probably tell you it's on backorder until the end of the month, however you can still order by credit card. Will be shipped within 24 hours ofthem receiving stock. Supposed to be shipped by 3/27/08. Half sizes are available up to 11.5.

good luck with back ordering from Eastbay...I ordered Black Flightposites from them in January and they are still on backorder.

ATCs are a must get. It has been a solid year as far as good releases thus far in 2008. Hopefully they can keep it up with the Penny 2s, pippens, etc.

Just back ordered 2 sets size 11.5!!!!!!! thank you for the code, the woman didnt know jack *%+ about them until she pulled it up by the code, hopefully theorder is fulfilled, and they run true to size, knowing my luck they ill wind up needing a size 12! lmao!

I'll wait until they hit the site so I can hopefully use a coupon code. Thanks for the info though.

Edit- I called and used the 20% off code also.

I just used coupon code LKS18FM5 for the ATC II and got them for 86.00 shipped. I guess its hit or miss with eastbay.

solaradreamer, thanks for the info. Appreciated.

Just called and ordered with the 20% off code.

Just ordered from Eastbay. Used code from above. No problem. $86.98 shipped.
El Bro, thanks for the code!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

oh goddddddd, here we go again with these fn
mad.gif
codes!!! dayum beasts aregonna have another GR restricted! soon they'll have restrictions on wack *** jordan big fund and jordan rising star!

just backordered from eastbay for $86.98 shipped too. Call in and use with product code 18408181, coupon code LKS18FM5 20% off.

hey are these really that limited. cause thats wat its seemin like, or will i b able to go to footlocker normal day and cop?

Back
Top Bottom