Sunday Night Football: Philadelphia Eagles@San Francisco 49ers

I can only hope Alex will get his weekly 1 TD - 2 INTs, 9ers will lose a close one and finally players will start to call for him to hit the bench.

Bring on 0-5!

If the 49ers D plays like it's capable...which I don't think they have so far, you know put on that amazing D performance they can, they should beat Kolb.

49ers 9 Eagles 7. 3 glorious field goals by Nedney
pimp.gif

with vick out, mccoy hurt, and then kolb

im hoping for the best but prepared for the worst

340x.jpg

everytime desean catches a deep ball as chilo's sorry %!* sits on the bench i'm gonna die a little bit inside

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Finally a change. If we win, westcoast should be the designated thread maker

This.
But if we lose someone else needs to give it a shot.

Any change that will help us out in the Wins I support
laugh.gif

The Eagles D is built for speed and not really power, hopefully we can open some holes for Gore, so we don't give Smith too many chances to lose the game. With Vick and McCoy out the D needs to bring the pressure early. WE need to play like we did against the Saints, and we could have a chance.

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Any change that will help us out in the Wins I support
laugh.gif

The Eagles D is built for speed and not really power, hopefully we can open some holes for Gore, so we don't give Smith too many chances to lose the game. With Vick and McCoy out the D needs to bring the pressure early. WE need to play like we did against the Saints, and we could have a chance.
McCoy is playing...and getting all his usual carries. Andy Reid said it yesterday

Is it too early for Flex Scheduling yet?  No Vick for the Eagles and a 49ers team that isn't going anywhere.  This is going to be a hard game to watch.

Back
Top Bottom