Suns defeat Grizzlies in 4th quarter burst: Shaq sits entire 4th quarter

Originally Posted by kobefan88

Good call.
ill tell you what, tell me when the Nuggets get out of the first round then you can say "good call". Yeah they got a little bit better from what they WERE, but the Suns have regressed from what they WERE. Dont say you used the analogy because they got better because it wasn't that hard to get better in the first place, the Suns on the other hand jumped the gun while they were the number one seed in the West.

Jumped the gun?
The move was just as much about moving Marion than it was about acquiring Shaq.

Jefferson is a beast. matter a fact has more heart than kg ever did...
Because that's an opinion I won't even bother to debate that...

However, in the short term this trade favors Boston so much it's not even funny...

AJ does have tremendous upside, but he's not an all star MVP candidate who changed an entire franchise

PHX loses another close game by 17 to the Hornets...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by grittyman20

What f***** difference does it make? Other players have been traded and have meshed in very well with their new teams. He just clearly doesnt FIT. It was a bad move from the jump. How can you ask a team to change the way they've been playing for the past 3-4 years to accommodate a washed up Shaq? He serves no purpose on the team...all he does is take up space and !*@+! up their movement on the floor.
You sound really mad.

Sorry you can't participate in a mature discussion without the !@##$$@$#
indifferent.gif

BTW, besides most lopsided trades can you tell me some players who were traded that meshed in right away?

Im sorry...I wasn't under the impression you could hear me. I curse all the time...so don't flatter yourself young boy. Nobody's mad over here
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Blah blah blah, Shaq doesn't belong on the Suns, he won't help them get over the "hump". Watch.

Back
Top Bottom