SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He juggled the ball, then he hits the ground and the ball moves. It never looked like he had full control and you can't confirm if the ball hit the ground or not. They're gonna stick with the original call. Thought that was a no brainer.

I would have to see it again but i could have sworn there was an angle that showed his arm under the ball.
yeah i didnt see the ball touch the ground, should have been reversed 

I swear the TV broadcast only showed a great angle of this replay once, and then never again to attempt to save face (when all were in agreement that the ball never touched the ground). It did. CLEARLY.

View media item 1902318
Wish I could find the actual clip, but there is no doubt the ball touched the ground and moved. Good call refs!

Last edited:
The ball can touch the ground as long as the player has control and the ball doesn't move as its going down, don't remember if it moved or not in the process before his knee or elbow was down, but it obviously bounced out eventually. Ground can't cause a fumble either.

That expression Eli had when he knew it was a wrap was hilarious. I swear midway during that Seahawks blowout he had a slight grin on his face :rofl:. Scumbag Eli

The ball can touch the ground as long as the player has control and the ball doesn't move as its going down, don't remember if it moved or not in the process before his knee or elbow was down, but it obviously bounced out eventually. Ground can't cause a fumble either.

The ball moved. 99% of the world is claiming the ball never hit the ground period....which is clearly wrong.

untitled-2edkhk.gif

This ***** needs to be under investigation :smh:

It's not like they would have done anything anyway had he recovered it.

I swear the TV broadcast only showed a great angle of this replay once, and then never again to attempt to save face (when all were in agreement that the ball never touched the ground). It did. CLEARLY.

Wish I could find the actual clip, but there is no doubt the ball touched the ground and moved. Good call refs!
giphy.gif

I didn't notice Chris Harris(?) talking all loud while they were asking Cam questions, I would've left as well :lol:

I'd have to look at the whole play again to see if he got the generic 2 steps after he secured the ball before being brought down. I know I was only focusing on whether the ball hit the ground, which it did

I'd have to look at the whole play again to see if he got the generic 2 steps after he secured the ball before being brought down. I know I was only focusing on whether the ball hit the ground, which it did
if calvin and dez catches were overturned, i dont even know what a catch is, lol.

if calvin and dez catches were overturned, i dont even know what a catch is, lol.
I'm still bitter about the overturned Bert Emmanuel catch against the Rams...

Given that it was originally called incomplete, I could see why they wouldn't overturn it. To me it's not so much that it hit the ground but that it caused the ball to come out of his hand. Sure, he kept it precariously wedged beneath his elbow as he rolled over, but to me that's not enough. But I could see it being interpreted either way.

giphy.gif
Repped.  

Not sure how anyone could watch this and say that the ball definitively did NOT touch the ground.  Looked very clear to me that the ball hit the ground AND moved.  

Back
Top Bottom