SUPER BOWL 50 Thread | Broncos win 3rd Lombardi | Von Miller MVP | Coldplay Kilt it |

Who you got?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Dont eem care...just give me a good *** game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He maintained control going to the ground
Honestly, I have watched this gif 20 times and have no idea how you can say he "maintained control."  He is holding the ball with his left hand...the ball hits the ground and pops out of his left hand....he needs to then use his right elbow and forearm to pin the ball against his body to regain control.....

.....yet somehow he maintained control going to the ground?

The ball doesn't touch the ground, his hand is underneath the ball, when it moves its because the defenders helmet made the ball move up.

Doesn't matter dude should've caught it the first time.

Folks wanna criticize Gronk for not taking losses hard enough (when he was out partying hours after the game), but now we're criticizing Cam for taking the loss TOO hard? Which is it, folks? That dere double-standard.

You continuously capping for Cam is getting old. He's not the Muhammad Ali you thought :lol:

The ball doesn't touch the ground, his hand is underneath the ball, when it moves its because the defenders helmet made the ball move up.

Doesn't matter dude should've caught it the first time.
you don't think the tip of the ball isn't touching the ground in that still up there?

That denver defense is all time great
Their offense gave them little to no help but still manage to win games all year long
All 3 playoff victories were against the league's very best offenses

[quote name="DCMADE"]Denver might not have even been the best D in that game yesterday :lol:[/quote]One defense scored 6 and allowed a TD & FG.

The other scored 0 and allowed a TD, a 2-pt conversion, and 3 FGs.

They could've easily went the whole game without allowing a TD if not for the strip sack in the last 5 min

The Broncos D was great yeah but I don't see them as all time

They could've easily went the whole game without allowing a TD if not for the strip sack in the last 5 min

The Broncos D was great yeah but I don't see them as all time

That's not what you originally said tho. Your post made it seem as if Panthers D > Denver D last night...

'They weren't one of the greatest of all time' is completely different than 'They weren't even the greatest defense on the field yesterday.'

Don't have the stats on hand but I'm pretty sure the Broncos gave up over 300 yds of O while the Panthers gave up less than 200

If we're being objective I would have no prob picking the Carolinas D over Denvers all things being equal

Don't really think that's outlandish or a crazy claim

I don't think it's outlandish at all.

Really came to turnovers, penalties and I hate to say this..drops.

Last edited:
How Cam got this far with those recievers is beyond me 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Folks wanna criticize Gronk for not taking losses hard enough (when he was out partying hours after the game), but now we're criticizing Cam for taking the loss TOO hard? Which is it, folks? That dere double-standard.

You continuously capping for Cam is getting old. He's not the Muhammad Ali you thought :lol:

Is this something that was repeatedly said, or referenced once? Cause you keep bringing this up like a person who finally got something right after always being wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom