Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Falcons gonna win. Their offense is the real deal. And then everyone is gonna do an about face like with the Packers. Rodgers was a god the week after the Cowboys and now they need to blow the team up.

Last edited:
DroneGate
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Hope they get blown out and Boston falls into the Atlantic

This would be lovely.

This SB matchup is trash, Goodell should do something right for once and get both these teams out of here. I barely watched the last SB, not sure if I'll even turn this one on.

My man don't like nothing :lol:

Ballerific the kinda guy to get handed a free chocolate chip cookie wrapped in four $100 bills and complain that it's not oatmeal raisin.

This would be lovely.

This SB matchup is trash, Goodell should do something right for once and get both these teams out of here. I barely watched the last SB, not sure if I'll even turn this one on.

Ballerific the kinda guy to get handed a free chocolate chip cookie wrapped in four $100 bills and complain that it's not oatmeal raisin.

Well oatmeal raisin is much better than chocolate chip so I'd complain too

This would be lovely.

Well oatmeal raisin is much better than chocolate chip so I'd complain too

I've had many bad chocolate chip cookies

Never had a bad oatmeal raisin cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom