Who will be Super Bowl Champions?

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean earlier in the year we kept hearing how NE's defense would be their downfall from Pats fans

it was repeated almost daily so if Brady loses there could be blame placed elsewhere
:rolleyes

It was repeated because no one knew what to expect after trading your 2 best players on D really early in the season :lol:,why would TB need excuses when he was on a tear in the regular season?

They've gotten better though and they don't allow too many TD's so I'd be shocked if they gave up their season high point total in the big game

Legit no one expected them to actually improve after Jones and Collins got dealt and they picked up unknown players from bad teams,really wasn't that deep with the excuse stuff :lol:

Last edited:
ordered the 75 piece from wingstop 
smokin.gif

stellas are cold chillin

got some loud from the homie

lets get it

ordered the 75 piece from wingstop :smokin
stellas are cold chillin
got some loud from the homie
lets get it

Got the gorilla glue and blue dream. A few cases of corona but still don't know what to eat. I'm hearing early rumblings that if the Falcons win Chic-fil-a is doing something special for the city. If it's free chicken sandwiches the city will implode.

Hopefully I'll be crying tears of joy tonight and not tears go agony. Here's to the dream coming true

Patd by 2000

Matt Ryan bout to be NFL MVP and Superbowl MVP

Chill with all that top 5 talk lamekilla lamekilla it kills your credibility.

Brady
Montana
Manning
Marino
Young

Last edited:
Where all the falcons backers.

Inbox me , lets bet some shoes or some PayPal money.

Nothing under 100

hopefully im wrong but i think the patriots will win... defense wins championships and their offense is pretty good too with brady being qb and all... no team can beat them in the superbowl unless its the Giants

Game Day!! Going to be a skressful day. Go Pats!

I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow. Enjoy the day, game, and food y'all. Don't drink and drive.

Matt Ryan bout to be NFL MVP and Superbowl MVP

Chill with all that top 5 talk lamekilla lamekilla it kills your credibility.

Brady
Montana
Manning
Marino
Young

You have Brady over Montana and Marino and Young in your list but not Bradshaw? I'm not the only one killing their "credibility"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom